SAU Community

R32 Gtr V-spec Ii

1994 R32 GTR V-Spec II

Silver, 30,000 kms, Forged Engine Rebuild – only 6,000kms since the rebuild, Genuine V-Spec II – 1 of only 1300 made

I imported the car myself in 2007, was a one owner stock import that came in under SEVS and includes many original documents and service papers. Has all compliance papers and stickers required for Australian registration, is currently registered in SA.

V-Spec II specifications:

Brembo Brakes

Brake Ducts

Improved 4WD system

33 GTR Crank

33GTR Gearbox

Front and read strut brace

17" wheels

Accessories on the car from Japan:

RS*R handmade dump back exhaust

Cusco Zero-2 suspension

Enkei RP02 17” wheels

Oil cooler and relocation kit

Nismo 320kmph speedo (this means it has non-genuine kms, however, included service book shows 70k hence car is estimated to have 100,000kms)

Nismo centre gauges – boost, volts and oil temp

Tomei brake brace

Nismo fashion lighter

SA Belt 3 point harness – Included but not currently installed

Engine Rebuild completed March 2010:

Block:

Crack tested, oil returns opened up, balanced and bluprinted

1.5mm oil restrictor

Forged CP pistons – 87mm, 9:1 cr

Forged Rec I beam rods

New R33 GTR crank

ARP rod bolts

ALC race bearings

Ross metal jacket harmonic balancer

High octane enlarged and baffled sump extension

Head:

Port and polished, port matched

Ferrea 1mm oversized in/ex valves

Tomei procam in/ex 270’ 10.25mm

Tomei extended buckets

Performance springs (tomei type a equivalent)

Mines triple flow baffles

Tomei adjustable cam gears in/ex

Rear of head oil return

Tomei metal head gasket

Gear Box:

Stripped and inspected inc transfer case

Synchros replaced

Race clutch full monty – solid centre, stock flywheel

Thrust bearing replaced

Fuel System:

1200cc injectors

2x Bosh 923 pumps

Custom 2L surge tank

Sard RJ FPR

Walbro high flow lift pump

Other mods:

Garrett GT2860-5 turbos

Tomei expreme dump pipes

High flow metal cat

ViPEC ecu with 7 bar map sensor and boost controller

52mm dual core aluminium radiator – with grounding strap

Nismo engine mounts

New oil cooler

Custom oil catch can

CAI into stock air box

Nitto Oil Pump

N1 Water pump

Gates racing timing belt

Nissan gaskets

Idler, tensioner and tensioner spring replaced

All hoses replaced with new Nissan items

All belts, fluids and filters

Stereo:

Clarion CD/mp3 head unit (with ipod connection)

Rainbow SLC 265 splits in the front

Rainbow SL 165 in the rear

2x Rainbow 10” amboss subwoofers

Rainbow iPaul 2400 amp

Rainbow iPaul 4300 amp

Custom boot install

Top of the line alarm with pager and turbo timer installed, if you wish to use the pager function you’ll need to arrange transfer of this at your own cost with the installer of the alarm (his details will be provided)

Current power is 377kw/506hp at 23psi on E85, a dual tune (E85/PULP 98) set up is available at extra cost to the buyer - might be handy if you intend on driving the car interstate

All invoices/receipts, documentation, and original parts removed for the stereo install will be provided with the car

Serious buyers only, a deposit will be asked for before viewing the car. If you are interested don’t hesitate to contact me via PM. If required I’ll hand out my phone number and other contact details via PM.

Asking $39,000 firm

Thanks

Luke

PS. more pics will be uploaded shortly

post-34819-1289946132_thumb.jpg

post-34819-1289946154_thumb.jpg

post-34819-1289946214_thumb.jpg

post-34819-1289946223_thumb.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

thank you xxgtrguyxx for your input, I have done a bit of research on the subject and come to a figure that i thought the car is worth.

Looking at other 94 R32 GTR V-Spec II's that are for sale the asking price is generally around $29-30k. From there i factored in that gtr's with forged rebuilds are generally $5-8k more than a stock standard ones. Then i have an $8k stereo and a $2k alarm, i also have all the old parts taken from the car that will be included in case the new owner wanted to return it to stock as well as an excellent service history with lots of documents to back it up.

considering that its around a $30,000 car and i've spent over $15,000 just on parts for a rebuild on it, an asking price of around $39,000 seems pretty good... you are getting over $35,000 worth of rebuild work completed this year and an $8,000 stereo for about, well, lets say $10,000. AND this is just after the run in has been completed - its basically a new car mechanically!

If this seems unfair to you, i'm sorry, but i think (and i hope there would be others who would agree with me) that its actually quite fair

• 4 weeks later...

Gday mate, I would like to say that the price is fair, I also like that you have actually posted specs on your block and headwork. Often I see people saying R32 GTR for sale, forged internals and headwork... But can't provide specifications, or just say 'yeah mate its built' ....

Well worth the money... However is the reason for my reply is, I don't suppose you have a super hi-res version of your first photo of the tailights on the beach? I love it.

Goodluck with your sale

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah, i'd almost prefer to live out of it (seeing as the the loan repayments are cheaper than rent and ontop that that I'm not actually making any money off of it selling it at this price, as i currently owe more than 30k on the car but i just need it gone. but thanks, the car is rather amazing and it'll be sad to see it go