SAU Community

"dimple" Neodymium Magnetic Drain Plug Group Buy #2!

PM-R33

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok every one should have a PM with my bank account details. Please check that I have the correct records of what you are ordering.

Please remember to use your SAU user name as your reference and to reply with your full name and post adress if I don't have it all ready.

Thanks guys :D

Unfortunately there are no spots available any more, sorry man. (only one diff plug remaining).

Yes all the models should have the same size sump plug M12x1.25 and the diff and gearbox should be the same size 3/4" BSPT (still to 100% confirm prior to ordering).

How do these compare to the GReddy ones?

As a direct comparison I unfortunately have no idea. I actually looked into the Greddy ones and was originally going to do a group buy on them. However after reading about all the dodgy ebay ones I started to question how good the Greddy ones were.

After reading so much about the Dimple brand and how they were ment to be the best available on the market, I figured it would be the better option :blink:

aww crap missed out again. stupid laggy regional internet!!!!!

Haha don't feel bad man, it filled so bloody quickly.

I have your name noted for the next one though if you don't mind waiting till than.

hi PM-R33, is the stryker33 me or someone else? Sorry not sure cause mine spelt strykr33. lol

If it is can you please send me another pm. I do not know what has happened to my inbox. All mail has disappeared.

Cheers

Yep that is you, sorry about the spelling.

Unfortunately all PM's are down since the site upgrade. What is your email address? I'll send you the details there.

Hi Phil, Since the downing of PMs I lost your acc details. Can you email them to [email protected]?

Same thing for me buddy

email me the details again to [email protected]

Both emails sent.