SAU Community

"dimple" Neodymium Magnetic Drain Plug Group Buy #2!

PM-R33

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just dropped the oil from mine for the first time since installing the plug, very happy to say it worked well. Obviously there wasn't THAT much crap on the magnet else I wouldn't be here telling you I'm happy - but there was definitely some fine metal dust on there. I'd expect there to be less after the next change as no doubt what was on there now had been sitting in the sump for a while.

I'd describe it as though I'd evenly covered the magnet in a fine film of never-seez.

When I eventually get around to installing the gearbox plug (reaaallly couldn't be farked changing the fluid lol) I'd HATE to see what gets stuck to the plug when I run it through the dropped fluid. Probs gonna find some nice chunks knowing my driving.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My mate Alex keeps bugging me for a sump and gearbox plug for his new engine/box so I might give Richard an email and see if I can do a small order for the same price.

If I do I will PM you guys.

just noticed we dont need to group buy.... strong aussie dollar means we can get it directly for same price...

i think this is their website

http://www.drainplugmagnets.com/magneticdrainplugshome.html

they deliver to australia....

• DIMPLE SS M12X1.25, ALL TOYOTA/LEXUS +NISSAN/INFINITI
  • Item # SS M12X1.25, TOYOTA

$29.95

• "Black Hole" ™ Oil filter 6 Pack
  • Shipping and handling Shipping and handling (to ) Item # BH 6 Pack

$29.95

icon_animated_prog_18wx18h.gif$4.95

total..

64.85 USD