SAU Community

R34 STATION WAGON!!!! (pics included)

funkymonkey

Guest Boxhead

that is damn nearest the best station wagon i have seen.. although i rekon it would look way better if they imcorperated the afterburners...

Guest | hype^ |

those pictures are confusing my eyes!!!

as u look frol front to back its like it morphs from a r34 to sumthing else..

mean lookin things though.. but why would ya bother?

Originally posted by | hype^ |

mean lookin things though.. but why would ya bother?

Well that particular one is the 260RS Autech version... ie an R34 GTR with a stagea shell over the top (then modified to have the R34 front end)... now you all know the look you get from the porsch drivers when they get smoked by a GTR... can you imagine the look you would get when you smoked them in a station wagon??? Thats why I would bother!

Stagea's come in various modles, the 260RS Autech version is probably going to cost around $60k to get it here and comply. It IS a GTR with a different shell. It has the 4wd system the same as the one you get in a GTR, it has an RB26DETT engine, same springs, same gearbox... same everything except for the shell... you even get GTR badges!

There are other versions that are cheaper, the have different combinations such as the RB25DE, RB25DET, mixed with four wheel drive and rear wheel drive and if I remember correctly they cost around $25K landed and complyed. All are bassed on the R34 layout and are only importable from '96' on.

I might consider this as my next car. Very unique, Very Fast, and still quite cheep!!!

Cheers.