SAU Community

Volunteers Needed for SAU-NSW Show And Shine

Tosh

Guys,

I need 5 voluteers to help me cook to BBQ on the day of the SAU NSW Show & Shine (28/03/2004)

I will need you there by 10:30am so we can setup and make sure that everything is ready to go by lunch time

Cheers :rolleyes:

Tosh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also a general call for volunteers to help doing other things on the day. We will need people to help with things like marshalling the arriving entrants, selling raffle tickets and, as Tosh said, helping with the BBQ and selling drinks.

So post your interest or pm/email Majanal, B-Man or Blitz.

It doesn't matter if you can only spare an hour, it will all help. A basic roster will be prepared ahead of time too.

Thanks,

the management

And one last thing would be all those that have a Senior First aid Certificate, or have friends/partners or what ever that have one and would not mind lending a hand for an hour, hour and a half in the first aid tent, please let us know as it would be much appreciated.

And Duncan, when you find this thread, you mentioned that you have a tent of some description, can we borrow it for the day to be used for our first aid tent?

Cheers all,

Dan.

How's this work for entrants? I don't mind BBQing, it can be a theraputic exercise for the easily amused. Happy to sell drinks too but I **** ***** ******* ****** ****** hate selling raffle tickets.

Just don't ask me about my childhood ok.

How's this work for entrants?  I don't mind BBQing, it can be a theraputic exercise for the easily amused.  Happy to sell drinks too but I **** ***** ******* ****** ****** hate selling raffle tickets.

Just don't ask me about my childhood ok.

Beauty, that's sorted then. ;)

I think I might raffle your MR2.  Should be able to sell 100 tickets at $2 each.  You can keep the money to cover your expenses.

:)  Just kidding.

1st prize is a set of chromed wheels

2nd prize is 2 sets...

:wassup:

:)

/off topic

Looks good guys, Tosh ill also assist with the BBQ'ing if needed.

Thanks to everyone else that has put their hand up also.

Oh and someone arrange for some liquid refreshment for Bonkers so we can get him involved ;)