SAU Community

Volunteers Needed for SAU-NSW Show And Shine

Tosh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the late reply... will be there on the day pretty early, having (the not so little anymore) Ben with me is restricting as to what I can assist with but I'm sure we can sell raffle tickets or something although I loathe selling them... but we may as well use the power of a chubby smiling baby to make money I say!

Will liaise with Carlo closer to the day :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GUYS THIS IS A WARNING ABOUT POLICE BLITZ AROUND MINGARA

They're targeting speeding, drink driving and seat belts around the Mingara/Wyong Road area. Take it easy from the F3 Freeway all the way to The Entrance as there's Highway Patrol cruising Wyong Road looking for any speeding, etc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Absolutely baffles me why they deleted the forum. the facebook group can be kind of helpful, but you get too many bellend's spreading the wrong information.
    • I think so, I'll have a look when I'm home later. I wrote a post on the now defunct Haltech forum detailing this, very useful they deleted it lol.
    • I think you'd be surprised. The quality of the damping is very important (which MCA obviously take some care over). This is the reason I do not like Teins, because even with 8/6 kg springs, I think their damping is rubbish. MCA are in the camp of "very high spring rate, low ARB rate". Hence the really heavy springs on their gear. I think Gary's approach was from the opposite camp, which is to keep the spring rates lower and control roll with bars - although granted my only association with him is wrt to his B6 based setup for street Skylines and for that he was constrained to use off the shelf stock format springs and stock format mass market dampers (albeit revalved for improved performance). It's very much a horses for courses thing though, as both approaches are ultimately compromises that will favour one usage model over another, and they do not end up being totally equivalent to each other.
    • Would they fit the series 2 awd auto? Assuming theyre still in decent shape, how much are you asking for (including fronts)? Not in a rush to get them as im using the TEINS they came with, just a rough ride.   Yeah, considering I cant afford a very nice set of coilovers, im thinkin Voston Comforts (Sent MCA an email, and theyre saying Voston Sports though but 13/8KG I reckon would be too stiff). In that price range, was considering the BC-BR RS( rubber mount, not pillowball). not sure of spring rates yet, but my thoughts so far.
    • Nissan thought about it, hence why the R33/R34 puts it behind the RH rear tire. I just don't think you can pull that same trick without a ton of work.