SAU Community

95 White Civic Ek1 Hatch Fs

Up for sale is a white 1995 Honda Civic CXI ek1 hatchback manual. selling with no rego no rwc as is. $4,500

perfect for p platers or anyone looking for a cheap daily, or even a project car

kms - chassis : 220 xxx kms. engine: 120 xxx kms

I put a new d16y4 1.6L 4 cyl non vtec engine with approx 120 xxx kms in. i also got a brand new stage 4-6 ceramic xtreme competition clutch kit installed, with a new thrust bearing and pilot/ roller bearing for the flywheel. the stage 4 - 6 clutch its rated to handle up to 200 to 350% torque increase.

also had engine oil + oil filter, gearbox oil, air filter, spark plugs replaced, clutch system bled, cooling system flushed all at the same time the engine and clutch was changed.

brand new front driveshafts were replaced 4 months ago

the car is sitting on ek4 15" alloys with Toyo T1R's on the front and Kenda radials on the rears all have good tread

it drives well and will be a very reliable car, the only thing i know that it needs for rwc is a right hand side tie rod as it is a little wobbly and the wiper blade inserts changed. i cant afford to spend any more on the car so I'm selling the car as is.

i have only driven the car 30 kms up and down the street since the engine and clutch change as it is unregistered, so the clutch still hasn't had enough driving to bed in. i did all this intending on keeping the car but things changed and i bought a $900 silvia instead as i need to sell this car to pay of debts.

please no time wasters, tyre kickers and low ballers

i will post up pics soon and put all the numbers up so people and do vehicle status checks for piece of mind.

the car is located in south east victoria, springvale south, melbourne. contact number is 0431 041 005 Meng

inspections welcome, test drives welcome but at your own risk as the car is unregistered

thanks for looking at my ad

Edited by menglo