SAU Community

Alpine TV with module.

Dim

the module is the cpu which makes the screen work.....the tuner is in the tv itself.

The tuner along with the speaker amp and pre out's/in are all in the CPU. I have one. Same model. The CPU isn't available any more as the CVA 1000E has been updated. As I said the screen is totally useless by itself. Someone who just wants the CPU obviously has a stolen unit. The unit also doesn't receive TV without the additional module.

.......as i stated in the original post...there is a tv.......along with a seperate module.

Well as u have one of these and clearly know more about it then i do......so i was wrong saying the tv was a tuner......but there is a tv unit...along with another box which as u said is the tuner,speaker amp and pre out.

Cmon make me some offers.........this would b a great add to ur 33 ;)..or any sky for that matter

Dim ,

I sent you a PM in regards to the unit

Basically as long as the unit is in good condition and everything is working im happy to pay you the $ you are asking for i think it is a fair price.

The only thing is that i need to get this stuff to sydneyas thats where i am currently based.

Where in VIC are you ?

Does the TV have a remote with it at all ?

Is eveything on the unit working i.e. TV etc etc

Regards

Brad