• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Sign in to follow this  
barraspalding

Sept. 2010 Japan (Tokyo)

PhotoBucket slideshow

Been slack and only just done this :)

I'd have liked to post the pics but... i was kinda hoping for something to automate that for me but couldn't figure it out... n couldn't seem to embed the slide show in here... so click the above to view the photobucket slide show.

Comment or critique... all responses welcomed

PhotoBucket slideshow

Been slack and only just done this :)

I'd have liked to post the pics but... i was kinda hoping for something to automate that for me but couldn't figure it out... n couldn't seem to embed the slide show in here... so click the above to view the photobucket slide show.

Comment or critique... all responses welcomed

Fantastic photos, haven't had a chance to watch the whole slide show but what I saw was great, I actually have a desire to go to Disneyland now :) Photos are great quality too, wish I could do them that well instead of the dull lifeless ones I always take. Thanks for taking the effort to upload and link.

Wanted to buy: VL wagon in Japan

Yes, I am serious

You cant be! that would seriously cost a fortune to register and run over there.

I only saw a handful of old cars... spotted (and shot - in the slideshow) a group of old Nissan enthusiasts cars in a truckstop carpark... oh and a Izuzu Billet also...

You cant be! that would seriously cost a fortune to register and run over there.

I only saw a handful of old cars... spotted (and shot - in the slideshow) a group of old Nissan enthusiasts cars in a truckstop carpark... oh and a Izuzu Billet also...

Isuzu Bellet - I went to tafe with a guy who raced them. I think he said it was like driving a greenhouse but once done up they were ok.

A VL wouldn't be significantly more expensive to rego and run than a 32/33 GTR or a TT Supra. It is just for fun as I live less than 5 mins walk from my work.

I have seen a bunch of older cars since I have been here, probably from living in the sticks. 240zxs, 1960s Skylines/Corollas, heaps of American cars and a bunch of other stuff. Datsun 1200 utes have a cult following - although they were still being manufactured in Japan for a lot longer than in Australia (still being made new in Africa I think - called Blackie).

finally scanned our Disney Land Splash Mountain pic...

Hehehe the couple in the back look like they have something other than zero gravity and two dimensional characters on their mind.

Cool pic :thanks:

Edited by *LOACH*