SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

I would if i were a little closer to actually fitting it , my setup is fairly similar to yours so results (assuming dyno are setup similar) would be comparable . Or are you looking for someone to lend you their turbo for you to use in your comparo?

LOL, i selfishly want to see someone else buy one and do a good back to back with their current Kando turbo :)

some results with a T67-25G on an unopened RB25DET. torque seems a bit low

S13 with s2 rb25det

support mods are:

044 fuel pump with surgie

siemans 850cc injectors

adaptronic select ecu

Tial 44mm wastegate

hybrid high mount manifold

greddy inlet manifold with q45 TB

full 3" exhaust

Pretty cheap and basic set-up, plan was to use a stock un opened motor to keep costs down if the motor lets go.

34g0n41.jpg

15h1v2v.jpg

25zqrmt.jpg

after seeing these results, it looks like ill be pushing to reach 280rwkw but 270 will seem more reasonable.

Or the td06h has a much bigger turbine wheel I don't know y everyone loves the l2 my baby 20 spooled it 18 pound at 4200 on a 25 would be heaps better. Plus if you don't like the 20g power you can put the 25g wheel on and it's then classed bigger then the t67. Looking at the flow charts it's over 400kw classed. If you put the 25g wheel on yours it will then be the same spec as a t67 dori

that s13 holds peak torque for 3500rpm..that would be fast as f**k man..besides in a lightweight s13 a huge torque increase would be lethal,maybe its just been tuned that way..

Everyone loves the sl2 cause of intrenet yabba..there is no real results yet so few of us decided to try it, now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon before we has results...

Sl2 will probaly only do around 260_280. On pulp..thats all we ever expected, and all the stock manifold can really deal with comfortably...what, you expected more??

that s13 holds peak torque for 3500rpm..that would be fast as f**k man..besides in a lightweight s13 a huge torque increase would be lethal,maybe its just been tuned that way..

Everyone loves the sl2 cause of intrenet yabba..there is no real results yet so few of us decided to try it, now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon before we has results...

Sl2 will probaly only do around 260_280. On pulp..thats all we ever expected, and all the stock manifold can really deal with comfortably...what, you expected more??

It was only tuned at 15psi. Bad wastegate creep too?

When are you getting yours tuned Artz? I got most of the hard work out of the way. lol. Whats left to do other than find where Trent got lost?

waiting for him to open new shop.few weeks yet

I wired up that tomei pump for 14v yesterday and it doubled my fuel pressure...hit 6 bar..lol..

iAT sensor isnt sensing :(

Its a great pump mate, I only upgraded to the twin Walbros as the 1000's were at 80% and we didnt beleive they should have been at that power level. (they still are.) You should be good for 400kw on ethanol I have heard.

Whats wrong with the air temp sensor mate? Have you wired it up right? Only two wires, cant be too hard to work out.

some results with a T67-25G on an unopened RB25DET. torque seems a bit low

I wouldn't say the torque is low considering it's only running about 15psi where it should be making peak torque.

Crank the boost up to 18-20psi and the torque will go through the roof :)

. Looking at the flow charts it's over 400kw classed. If you put the 25g wheel on yours it will then be the same spec as a t67 dori

Just so I understand, when you say 400kws you mean at the engine, on PULP 98, on E85, at the wheels etc? I woudl have only classified a 25G as a 350rwkws turbo. That would be on a well built and tuned engine with a gob full of boost. On E85 I suppose you can add ~40rwkws. I think that the bigger H turine will only bag you another ~15rwkws

This thread is a good read, but every 3-4 pages I am Captain Negativity as I think the numbers that get thrown around are rather dangerous and may see people only ending up disappointed when for whatever reason they cant match what they read. 400kws out of 25G wheel, 260 out of 18G wheel, 300rwkws out of 20G wheels are not "common" results (IMO)

I'm just going off dyno charts and flow charts iv seen on a sr22 a td06h-25g made 396kw I can't remember where I seen it I found it looking through google one day.

I'm just going off dyno charts and flow charts iv seen on a sr22 a td06h-25g made 396kw I can't remember where I seen it I found it looking through google one day.

And its good to know that you can get that result. But if you are thinking about the setup Status posted....first post was SR20 made 400rwkws on a 25G compressor. Great to know..but the 25G was only 30% of the story, the thing was a stroker SR running E85. E85 means the setup jumps from a 340-350rwkws setup to 390-400rwkws setup. So the take away is the trick to that result is to run E85...not run a 25G. :)

A few people ran around Vic tracks for a while said BS to the fact that I was running a std RB20 with a 20G and doing what it was doing. As soon as a few people bought the same setup plenty of people repeated the result. If I had of been playing silly buggers with how I made the power or how much I made, I know of at 3 people who would have been gutted to have spent their hard earned to get a inferior result.

So that's all I am saying...make sure the whole story is told, not just the 400rwkws SR20 part. I know I am going to be gutted if this 73HTA doesnt work as per what the yanks have been posting as it will be another case of handing over good money for a kick in the teeth because of people posting BS on the net...lol "who would have thunk it" :)