SAU Community

Kando Dynamics Turbo

SimonR32

simon the top half was removed when i drilled it pinch.gif. had the manifold welded before you post regarding the splitter and how it would completely disrupt the flow and end up being worse of. the damage was done so i thought id throw it on any way. on the standard turbo it was fine, but not too sure how it would be pushing 20psi. It will probably crack any way as the boys were saying, ill just get the gate welded to rear housing worse comes to worst

Or weld to the turbine housing, much easier and cheaper to fix if something fails. :thumbsup:

Its a pity the new ebay stainless T3 GT30 rears dont bolt up to the Kando's, that way the bend and flange are all similar metals to the housing. Perhaps its worth machining one out a few mm?

im keen on finding out about a t67 on rb25det with 98 pump fuel as here in wait awhile we dont have e85 yet. and i really cannot be bothered ordering and running the risk of running out of fuel somewhere unless simon has a better idea on how to get around this little problem haha

Mate STATUS has posted a few results of people running the T67 on 98...

There was even a guy who posted his results through an auto and low boost, it still make like 270kw....

STATUS has posted results of people on 98 doing about 330kw, should be good for the same on others Id say.

There was even a guy who posted his results through an auto and low boost, it still make like 270kw....

STATUS has posted results of people on 98 doing about 330kw, should be good for the same on others Id say.

Thanks Scott, clearly i've missed those in my reading. I'll re-attack the posts. :thumbsup:

Just a quick question, ive got my bday coming up soon and my bro' s and sisters asked me what i wanted. I said a turbo lol. There willing to all chuck in some money towards a kando TD06H - 18G internal gate with a 0.5 bar actuator. So do u think this turbo would suit a 4cyl 1.8L engine ?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Kinugawa-Turbocharger-3-Cover-T3-8cm-V-Band-Housing-TD06H-20G-/290664105318?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43acee4566#ht_2744wt_1396

This one states a 20G wheel but they should be able to change it for an 18G for the same price. What do yous think ?

Are you taking the piss or being serious? :thumbsup: I dont care but you could be right. Perhaps the smaller exhaust pulses of the pissy little 2L six means things are a little more sensitive to exhaust flow and back pressure

I was joking lol

cheers gtscott i missed it also ill have to wait for e85 over here in wait awhile (wa)

Just a quick question, ive got my bday coming up soon and my bro' s and sisters asked me what i wanted. I said a turbo lol. There willing to all chuck in some money towards a kando TD06H - 18G internal gate with a 0.5 bar actuator. So do u think this turbo would suit a 4cyl 1.8L engine ?

http://www.ebay.com....#ht_2744wt_1396

This one states a 20G wheel but they should be able to change it for an 18G for the same price. What do yous think ?

Was that a typo mate? TD06H-18g is overkill.

Had you meant TD05H-18g in an internal gate form with T25 SR20 style housing, then go for it :thumbsup: ive done one of those myself and it was a really nice turbo.

And to the others, no worries. I more or less check this thread daily so I have a fairly good recollection of what weve discussed or what has come up over the time. Its just about my favourite thread lol.

Was that a typo mate? TD06H-18g is overkill.

Had you meant TD05H-18g in an internal gate form with T25 SR20 style housing, then go for it :thumbsup: ive done one of those myself and it was a really nice turbo.

I had my doubts that a TD06 would have been a lil big. Thats why i wanted a 2nd opinion, so u think the below option would be better. It will be on a T3 flange manifold not a T25

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Kinugawa-Turbocharger-3-TD05H-18G-w-T3-8cm-V-Band-Internal-Gated-Housing-/270918417854?_trksid=p3286.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6453559929143493497#ht_2730wt_1396

I dont have ebay access at work so Ill need to update this from home.

What motor is it? Is there a reason you are limited to a T3 flange? The T3 IWG housings are highly undesirable.

Whilst the gate looks great mounted there im worried it will crack eventually. Isnt that the weak point where the manifolds crack without cutting a 2 inch hole?

I think you are well on your way to the 300 club. :thumbsup:

maybe even mid 300's now its on wild the sphincter of the universe

lol

i wrote wild t u r k ey and i get sphincter of the universe wtf?