SAU Community

Two Tribes

Nizmo

I still have a glow stick in its wrapper for the NYE 1999-2000 at Science Fiction Belmont Park. A guy bought heaps of em and i was too out of it for me to open so just put it in my pocket.... 4 years later i still have it sittin here on my desk! I wonder if it still works?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be coming!!

I missed out on getting VIP tickets, cuz i didn't find the cash earlier :D

If you guys want industry tickets for any OTHER events, let me know and i can prolly "hook" you up :D

I'll try and remember where you guys are meeting and say hello. If i remember :alcoholic

ahahahah a couple of days ago i came on this thread and it was only 2 pages... now its 4.. im very suprised that there are so many ravers on this forum. Tis good to see :D I will meet ya'z all, i'll be with RB_20 :( shall be a good night.. so excited its not funny... so we meeting up on the very top balcony outside? which corner? :D

alot of ppl who are into cars, is sometimes all they think of, but as you said its good to see sooooo many ppl into this scene, i didnt think there would be this many either, what time use all planning on getting there?

:D

ahahahah a couple of days ago i came on this thread and it was only 2 pages... now its 4.. im very suprised that there are so many ravers on this forum.  Tis good to see :(  I will meet ya'z all, i'll be with RB_20 :)  shall be a good night.. so excited its not funny...  so we meeting up on the very top balcony outside? which corner? :D

ahahha i got my fluffy sox from last time.. not sure if i will wear them this time... theres a wicked place just above the stage that u get constant air con... its soo nice.. im gettin there at 10pm.. :P dam.. i gotta find all my glow stuff..