SAU Community

Two Tribes

Nizmo

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those fluffy things that girls wear to these dance things are mad, they look good, if im thinking of the right things, the ones that go up to ur knees, or there abouts......

ONLY TWO MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Line up times below.

Metro City

9 - 9.30 Matt Bern

9.30 - 10 Kenny L

10 - 11.30 Koma & Bones

11.30 - 1.00 Hybrid

1.00 - 2.30 BT (live)

2.30- 4.00 Fergie

4.00 - 6.00 Mauro Picotto

Berlin

9 - 11 Choice vs Darren Briais vs Adam Kelly

11 - 12.30 Lucien Foort

12.30 - 2.00 Christopher Lawrence

2.00- 3.00 Futureshock (live)

3.00- 4.30 Tomcraft

4.30 - 6.00 Green Velvet

:P

location location, very top balcony, the one under the stars, the MASSIVE one, walk out the double doors and go left, i rekon far corner somewhere.........

OR

second floor bar... the one directly above the main dancefloor, with the balcony that looks over the dancefloor, seems to be the least packed out bar of the lot.

11-12 would prob be a good as time as any

yeah if its open .... havent seen that open (if its the one im thinking of) for a couple of years. Then again havent been to a huge ammount of events.

security always say the top one wont open, but every event that i have been to there it has opened, they open bits and pieces as the crowd gets larger, so being two tribes they will need all the room they can get, at the beginning of the night it will no doubt be shut, but by 11 the whole place will be open i would say

hahahahaha and remember to stock up on drinks, coz being a public holiday the next day there are liquor restrictions put on night clubs, and they stop serving alcohol around 1-2am, so STOCK UP, i know i will be (thats if your drinking that is :D )