SAU Community

Da Bitch Is Back

Guest INASNT

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great to hear denham I have been watching the progress the set up looks great and the final result is awsome to saythe least.

my cefiro goes in there next week for the sr swap and the turbo up grade.

cant wait tio get it back but I'm soft only looking for around 220 rwkw for now

now at least you can justify the rice:D

cheers

nice work dude. I know how long the car has been in at ICE. must feel great to plant the foot and actually go somewhere. With all the problems sorted, should be an absolute weapon.....and an inspiration to other 33 owners looking for the same power.

Yes the wait has been worth it!

Picked up a set of GTR BOV's off a 97 GTR yesterday so that will go on this week and then i gotta use another z32 afm to check wtf the stalling problem is.

I am looking for a HKS EVC 3 or 4 also, so if anyone knows someone that is selling please let me know.

Nahh - not true at all... My turbo's a low mount! :D

matt

All i will say ash is GOOD LUCK getting it to fit low mount without it either rubbing the engine or the engine bay. I had to use brackets to move the power steering bottle forward and a whole bunch of wiring on the passengers side had to be moved otherwise it will melt if it gets near the exhaust housing.

I gotta get an exhaust blanket for the exhaust housing also coz it blows back a bit of heat into the cabbin at the moment.

and it was a shit custom job until i had to spend another $400 to make it actually fit properly. Note to self, cheap things always have flaws :D

Guest RedLineGTR

Question with your z32 AFM the adpater for the Pod filter you have, did it bolt on straight off your stock r33 gtst AFM or did you need to get another adapter for the different size.