Guest INASNT

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nahh - not true at all... My turbo's a low mount! :(

matt

dont worry, he knows it's gonna fit.

He just trying to make himself sound better as he paid for a manifold and i didnt :aroused:

Actually the GT30 is the same size as the old t3/4 that i pulled off.

So it's almost a direct bolt back in. With a stoke of luck the dump pipe might go back on too.

It'll be very close looking at it all.

dont worry, he knows it's gonna fit.

He just trying to make himself sound better as he paid for a manifold and i didnt   :aroused:  

Actually the GT30 is the same size as the old t3/4 that i pulled off.

So it's almost a direct bolt back in. With a stoke of luck the dump pipe might go back on too.  

It'll be very close looking at it all.

yes but it was a tight fit @ that :P

yeah gt30 lowmount can be done but not if you get a dodgy manifold :0

Got my XTR exhaust housing thermal blanket. Bit of a bitch to fit coz the turbo is so close to the cam covers.

Also i was sizing up some rice for the engine bay, namly new hoses, pressure piping etc. :D

Got my HKS EVC 3 arriving on tuesday so i will run a few more psi and see what it pulls out.

Guest RedLineGTR
XTR exhaust housing thermal blanket

Did u get one from melbourne?? if so where and how much etc??? can u pm me some details :D Cheers Rob

• 4 weeks later...
Guest INASNT

Bitch Update.

Tune 2 we got 280rwkw at around 19psi on racepace dyno.

attachment.php?attachmentid=12831

After Autosalon time to hit Calder with some nittos

nice power curve dude, it looks like it's got the minerals up top.

good results for 20psi.

mine goes on the dyno tomorrow, to do a power run as it is, and then boost's going up ;-)

Guest INASNT
Looks like the the HKS EVC is handling your boost ok... how are you finding it?

I got a HKS EVC 3 and it works so much better with an external gate than the greedy profec b spec 2.

Car is getting detailed this week inside and out for autosalon as i will post some pics of it after that coz it preety filthy atthe moment. :D

Guest INASNT
nice power curve dude, it looks like it's got the minerals up top.

good results for 20psi.

mine goes on the dyno tomorrow, to do a power run as it is, and then boost's going up  ;-)

I was gonna chuck some 106 RON fuel in there and play around a bit but it a nice safe tune for now so the engine survives till i decide to decompress it and beef up the bottom end.

Wow! that's great denham. How safe is it at 280rwkw, I'm only asking as I was planning on getting my tuned for around 250-260rwkw as I was told that would be safe. Hanging to get my car back. I also ended up going for the gcg high mount manifold... :rofl:

Guest INASNT
Wow! that's great denham. How safe is it at 280rwkw, I'm only asking as I was planning on getting my tuned for around 250-260rwkw as I was told that would be safe. Hanging to get my car back. I also ended up going for the gcg high mount manifold... :rofl:

not very safe if u hit boost in 3rd at around 100 with a bit of moisture on the road and u go across 3 lanes sideways till u pull 4th gear :D

I drive on 1 bar most of the time on low boost which is about 250rwkw and only 19psi for fun times!!

If u dont drive like a knob all the time then ur engine will be safe, just keep an eye out on the knock levels when u r giving it a hard time