SAU Community

HKS 3037 tuning results

Steve

sorry dont have any photos of the current setup, but may be able to borrow a digi camera on the weekend.

the HKS 1.6, according to HKS drops CR to 8.6:1. I also had the head skimmed before it was replaced, but I doubt it would have made much difference.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RS500,

HKS List a a few thicknesses of head gasket in the GoodsMaster, I'll check them out for ya when I get home off this nightshift malarky :D

Steve,

Would appreciate if you can manage that, I'm especially interested in the turbo / manifold side of the engine.

Guest INASNT

custom manifold, external gate, new cooler piping, new exhaust dump pipe/wastegate pipe etc its not minimal at all, just like any high mount turbo setup

Guest INASNT
Isnt there an internal 3037 though?

Thats the 3037 pro s.

Talk to any tuner and they will tell u that if u want something as big as a 3037 u will might as well also get a new manifold or it will be a waste of time and $$

plenum aint gont nothing to do with it.. but yes.. you can fit any turbo with the stock plenum

I was meaning from a physical POV because the high mount sits in the space that the stock inlet piping uses to return from the IC.

Obviously the IC needs uprating, which in turn brings about a pile of new piping to the inlet......I was just enquiring if there was enough room to clear it. :rofl:

Thanks INASNT :nowigetit