SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

glad I don't have them in there rear of mine it shits me enough with just the fronts when people walk past at intersections. In Sydney f**ks pull up behind you so close I'd be murdering people all day if I had rear ones lol [emoji380][emoji380]

Aren't rears normally disabled when moving forwards? Unless they're being used for blindspot avoidance I guess.

I'd rather a camera...

Finally got around to doing the brake cut mod yesterday. Confirmed with my greddy informeter. Throttle 35% factory and much higher with switch off. I did notice WOT was only 78% does that sound right??

Finally got around to doing the brake cut mod yesterday. Confirmed with my greddy informeter. Throttle 35% factory and much higher with switch off. I did notice WOT was only 78% does that sound right??

78% is normal. You can scale it so it reads 100%, but I can't remember how.

• Like 1

Installled new head unit. Working well and much better sound.

What connector is that? it was connected in the old head unit

Yes steering wheel control plug . Previous owner of my stag had it all working to a degree i replaced headunit and have since lost all controls

• Like 1

Steering wheel controls would have needed to be connected separate to the main loom (3wires) and head deck needs to be compatible with resistance based controls. After all is wired you need to teach the head deck what the controls do

• Like 1