SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Installled new head unit. Working well and much better sound.

What connector is that? it was connected in the old head unit

If that head unit is like mine should have wires in the loom labelled key1 / key 2. Tap into that connector red to key 1, green to key 2 and yellow to ground.

Speaking of which, in what was perfect timing my factory Bose unit died (at least the AC was stuck at 18°) . It'd been playing up for a few months, not playing nicely with the Grom USB2+. Luckily I'd already gathered the required replacement parts and had them sitting there ready. Cheap Chinese Android head unit with a PAC ROEM-NIS2 interface unit (because i'm lazy)

post-128502-0-05747300-1453781413_thumb.jpg

Yes steering wheel control plug . Previous owner of my stag had it all working to a degree i replaced headunit and have since lost all controls

whether it is possible that the connector is somewhere else

Because I dont have buttons on steering wheel ;)

whether it is possible that the connector is somewhere else

Because I dont have buttons on steering wheel ;)

From memory the plug has about 6-7 cables running to it from the loom only 3 operate the steering wheel controls or are needed ? I could be wrong in saying this but most cars from base model to top of range have same looms and plugs in place it just a matter of weather they utilise them for that model

It's a shame that it doesn't fix the actual part of the intake that causes all the restriction.

It's barely a restriction though. Think of those whale pen15 intakes on Hondas. It still only goes to the throttle body inlet size.. same goes with the turbo inlet... it's only gonna suck what it can spool... if that makes sense. It's more on the compression side that it really matters

It's barely a restriction though. Think of those whale pen15 intakes on Hondas. It still only goes to the throttle body inlet size.. same goes with the turbo inlet... it's only gonna suck what it can spool... if that makes sense. It's more on the compression side that it really matters

Having a huge chunk of air sitting there ready to go will help improve response/spool.
  • Like 1

Good lucking pushing over 200kw without swapping the lower intake pipe. Where with an after market one you can push over 300 so I think it is rather restrictive

• Like 1

You obviously haven't removed the suction pipe yet...

• Like 3

Good lucking pushing over 200kw without swapping the lower intake pipe. Where with an after market one you can push over 300 so I think it is rather restrictive

Context is more along the lines of having a daily driven than chasing powaaah. Velocity stack on end of turbo ftw then.

Ps found the link to the 2009 post and no. Haven't removed that part yet.

http://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/296472-fisher-mk2-suction-pipe/

Edited by Reaperblitz

So as some of you know last Thursday my car was stolen from my driveway, it was found on Friday morning crashed into a tree. I’m pretty gutted as I have put a lot of work into it. Here are some photos of the damage caused

Glass on my driveway
59cEpf.jpg

Rear Quarter Damage
ouoc88.jpg

Tailgate Damage
iOIDkZ.jpg

Broken Windows
V7bo65.jpg

Panel Damage
mBWNS7.jpg

Broken Window
h2d5w4.jpg

c1JUMD.jpg

Cracked Windscreen
spVQD7.jpg

How they hotwired it
2khRFM.jpg

The same day that I came from the salvage yard, this was waiting for me at my desk. It’s the grill that I ordered from Japan in November
krqAnY.jpg

That is fkn terrible. Arseholes.

Nobody saw anything?

Presume it is a write off?

I asked neighbours, and my street there is normally someone outside, nobody saw anything.

It is getting assessed by the insurance company today, but i dare say it will be a write off

Edited by DrLui

I grieve for you.. buy it back and sell off the parts or put towards another stag?

If the insurance co operate, i do plan on buying it back, keeping what i want, selling what i dont, then buying another and starting again

• Like 1