SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Here's some install pics of my Innovate SCG-1 EBC and wideband.

MAP sensor and manifold hose I used:

post-135423-0-97497100-1454800365_thumb.jpgpost-135423-0-92985500-1454800377_thumb.jpg

Boost control solenoid, hose routing and O2 cable:

post-135423-0-18062500-1454800501_thumb.jpgpost-135423-0-69750200-1454800522_thumb.jpg

I did already have a bung in my front pipe but ended up using the longer one in the kit. A bit further away from the turbo, gets the sensor sitting flush with the inside of the exhaust to prolong life and angled up a bit for clearance (looks tight put just the angle of the photo).

Still getting used to my lift TIG, not pretty but no leaks.

post-135423-0-49713600-1454800820_thumb.jpgpost-135423-0-67001900-1454800852_thumb.jpg

Shows the wire I tapped for the headlight dimming function (white dot). Looking good at idle but haven't taken it for a spin yet.

post-135423-0-96021400-1454800998_thumb.jpgpost-135423-0-56764000-1454801015_thumb.jpg

Going to hit up Scotty for the wastegate actuator mod now that I can see what she's doing............ :whistling:

• Like 1

Had paint laid on today, fresh redo in QX1 after she got intimate with a fence.

12735782_955371314546316_4515792_n.jpg?o

Putting it all back together today, and hopefully ready to hit the streets again on Saturday, with the new cooler and some freeway bits to go on when they land sometime next week.

Edited by BIGZED
  • Like 4

I actually drove mine last night after quite a while away from it. Didn't travel very far, but enjoyed it nonetheless.

Apart from the radio not working (and I'm not sure why, haven't checked it out yet), it was sooo nice to be back in it!!! Was a good night for it too - air was crisp, but not cold, and a bit humid too, so windows down.

• Like 1

Finally sorted the brake cut mod however seeing as i have an engine light on 100% of the time due to emanage it was a simple cut pin55 and not worry about adding a switch etc to reset the light. I'll worry about that later.

I didn't get to drive much yet but will have more of a play later. First impression is yes it certainly feels different but until i have sorted some tuning i'm not that game to give it some decent launches.

o2 Wideband sensor controller and Emanage boost pressure MAP sensor has been ordered so hopefully some results in the next few weeks.

• Like 3

Ok went for more of a drive this morning...

The main good things to report are that in general it's a much smoother drive. Prior to the brake cut mod i'd see occasional vibration from the clutch on take off but this seems to be in relation to the throttle restriction as while there is still the odd bit of vibration it's drastically better than before (completely gone on most take offs).

The car is smoother through gear changes and that feeling you get when driving a manual with electronic throttle that makes you question if you can actually drive a manual properly seems to have smoothed out too.

Hopefully tuning will help this further... still waiting for some bits to arrive to assist tuning and then that shall be next.

Cheers

• Like 2

What have I done to my Stagea lately? Well, I finally bought one! I've been waiting 3 weeks to get this awesome car, and today was finally the day (Ignore Carsales logos, this thing is finally no longer for sale!). Super looking forward to getting active in the Wagoneer community :D

image.pngimage.png

Edited by spenceradams
  • Like 3

What have I done to my Stagea lately? Well, I finally bought one! I've been waiting 3 weeks to get this awesome car, and today was finally the day (Ignore Carsales logos, this thing is finally no longer for sale!). Super looking forward to getting active in the Wagoneer community :D

Looks nice, got any plans for it?

Looks nice, got any plans for it?

Certainly do! First thing is a new head unit, cannot stand driving without my music/podcasts. Then, based on research here, I'll look at getting the Scottys dump pipe, new exhaust (Fujitsubo Legalis R), shift kit, do something with the intake, revamp the cooling, and, somewhere along the line, get an Android system operating in place of the screen (something which seems to have eluded Stage owners thus far). I'll do all of this, of course, when and if I ever have any money to spend; I've got to get these mods past the Minister for War and Finance!