SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Fitted 3 autometer sport comp gauges yesterday and today (oil temp, oil pressure, water temp). Made up a perspex bottom plate to replace clock and extend up to dash edge. Quite happy with end result.

post-58831-0-96784200-1327658520_thumb.jpg

post-58831-0-86740300-1327658534_thumb.jpg

Thanks

I couldn't see how to edit my previous post sorry, so hope one cares about posting back to back ?!

Over time I have been tidying up the engine bay (not with bling, just rerouting stuff). It looks alot better and is also easier to get access to commonly changed parts. Very happy.

Before with Neo Cover

post-58831-0-57706800-1327742992_thumb.jpg

Before without Neo Cover

post-58831-0-76067600-1327743006_thumb.jpg

After

post-58831-0-46950300-1327743019_thumb.jpg post-58831-0-01356800-1327743031_thumb.jpg post-58831-0-03180600-1327743047_thumb.jpg

Better Interior shot of gauges lit up

post-58831-0-90770800-1327743056_thumb.jpg

Thanks,

Jez

Mine is FINALLY in getting the roof rail replacement kit fitted: 3 years in the making, I am accepting nothing less than awesome results... Oh, and I bought a set of turbo manifolds, so I'll probably have them fitted at the same time. And as soon as my current daily driver sells, there will be a large box of goodies on the way from Japan...

Mine is FINALLY in getting the roof rail replacement kit fitted: 3 years in the making, I am accepting nothing less than awesome results... Oh, and I bought a set of turbo manifolds, so I'll probably have them fitted at the same time. And as soon as my current daily driver sells, there will be a large box of goodies on the way from Japan...

Can you post up some pics please - especially just with what is revealed when the rails are removed.

Its on my list to do but not in my budget if you know what I mean!

Sorry: by the time I get it back, it will all be finished: have been driving it with the rails removed for over 2 yearsuntil now: roof is channelled underneathth the rail trim piece, and has 3 sets of 2 holes where the rails screw through. If I can dig up some photos I'll post them for you...

received a couple of nice packages when i got home from work today. received my new key (GTR emblemed) nd brake master cylinder stopper both from japan :D already fitted stopper. will get key cut tomorrow hopefully :D

received a couple of nice packages when i got home from work today. received my new key (GTR emblemed) nd brake master cylinder stopper both from japan :D already fitted stopper. will get key cut tomorrow hopefully :D

do you mind showing a link to the BMC stopper ? or a brand name or somezing ? :D thanks

already got whiteline sway bars, and adjusted to stiffest strength. looking into rear strut brace. middle chassis brace. trans tunnel brace. nd wat ever else i can find, otherwise trying to find some stiffer tien coilover springs which i cant seem to find. :(

already got whiteline sway bars, and adjusted to stiffest strength. looking into rear strut brace. middle chassis brace. trans tunnel brace. nd wat ever else i can find, otherwise trying to find some stiffer tien coilover springs which i cant seem to find. :(

Stiffer springs won't help with rolling in corners - what suspension do you have now?

I have Bilsteins but Tein springs that are too stiff:

Front: Tein F SIN78-010311-HCC

Rear: Tein R-SIN79- 010382-HCC