SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Generally got in the way while Craig fitted a nice new set of Pianos to my front end.worship.gif

Glad my car never went near snow; everything came apart easily, and the pianos went in with out a hitch.thumbsup.gif

Also had a bit of a nibble on my wheel; yummy.rolleyes.gif

Edited by Daleo

Did you set your pianos to max castor on both sides?

You'd have to ask Craig; he had them pre prepared when I arrived. It was just like a formula one pit stop; up, wheels off, rattle guns etc.thumbsup.gif

But without the hot chicks in big sunnies, and small dresses.

And more of me hitting myself in the mouth with a car wheel.pinch.gif

Edited by Daleo

Great day for my car!

Got the bodgy torn bolt removed from my steering wheel so I can now fit the cruise control. Some idiot had put it in on an angle, then snapped the head off. Dad to the rescue with his easy outs.

With all the disconnecting of the battery, it reset my stereo despite the lying shit bags at clarion telling me it was bricked and needed a new IC. Fixed, now I have music again and saved myself buying a new deck!

Very happy with both of those bits of progress!

Glad my car never went near snow; everything came apart easily, and the pianos went in with out a hitch.thumbsup.gif

But the ever reliable team at stagea garage still needed to use the press, right?

Great day for my car!

Got the bodgy torn bolt removed from my steering wheel so I can now fit the cruise control. Some idiot had put it in on an angle, then snapped the head off. Dad to the rescue with his easy outs.

With all the disconnecting of the battery, it reset my stereo despite the lying shit bags at clarion telling me it was bricked and needed a new IC. Fixed, now I have music again and saved myself buying a new deck!

Very happy with both of those bits of progress!

But the ever reliable team at stagea garage still needed to use the press, right?

Nice work on the Airbag bolts; mine destroyed the first Torx bit that I tried. Had to actually go & buy a decent one.

Leons cruise is awesome, and I posted some pics on the "Awesome" forum of where I picked up certain wires that might be of help to you.thumbsup.gif

Not sure about the press; I think Craig just downs a protein shake and uses his powerful right hand to ram them in.

Leons cruise is awesome, and I posted some pics on the "Awesome" forum of where I picked up certain wires that might be of help to you.thumbsup.gif

Not sure about the press; I think Craig just downs a protein shake and uses his powerful right hand to ram them in.

saw those pics. How long a bolt did you use for your ground?

Watch him with those protein shakes... he'll burn your house down!

saw those pics. How long a bolt did you use for your ground?

Watch him with those protein shakes... he'll burn your house down!

I think it was 10 or 12mm long.

I don't care; we weren't anywhere near my house, and anyway, it's been raining for about 400 years in Sydney; my house is underwater.

and anyway, it's been raining for about 400 years in Sydney; my house is underwater.

I was in Sydney in '86 & there was a fine sunny day - March 17th from memory. You must have been out of town.

Ryan, let me know how the cruise control install goes this weekend. No excuses now you've got the broken bolt removed.... (last dig, honest).

And more of me hitting myself in the mouth with a car wheel.pinch.gif

Sounds like one of my efforts in helping Craig!

I heard he sends them off to NZ to "Sidius", who, with ample supply of protein shakes, is able to wrench pianos in and out just with his left ass cheek. Don't tell anyone but...whistling.gif

I was in Sydney in '86 & there was a fine sunny day - March 17th from memory. You must have been out of town.

Ryan, let me know how the cruise control install goes this weekend. No excuses now you've got the broken bolt removed.... (last dig, honest).

:domokun:

I have two jobs tomorrow morning - fit the cruise control and wash it before I drive it to my cousin's wedding. I hope I get it done just so you can't have digs anymore! :nyaanyaa:

Now that the bolt is out, and I've seen it without the airbag, it actually does look quite easy. Hopefully it works out that way!

Now that the bolt is out, and I've seen it without the airbag, it actually does look quite easy. Hopefully it works out that way!

It really is as easy as it looks. I have a knack of making things sound more complicated than they are, I dunno why, just a gift i have :/ .

And call me if you have any questions. I can't have you missing the wedding, or turning up in a dirty car. That would play on my conscience & I would feel terrible for ages (at least 2 minutes, lol).

You guys are idiots.....lolz.

I actually just use my thumbs to push out the old bush's....the strength comes from years of touching myself because my wife is a .........!

New gearbox back in today...works a treat.....it's very tight compared to the old fried shitter!

Oh and thanks to my PM brother from another mother for his help today!

I sadly inflicted my wife on my Stagea the other day.

Simple request.. take my car for a run while I am away to charge the battery...

Simple request became very complicated because she takes the car to shops, then can turn alarm off or start the car to go home.,...

Try to solve this problem from OS is not easy...

http://www.skylinesa...ost__p__6214456 - for context read a few posts above here.

I see, retarded weird castor rod bush thingo, or piano...

Also installed R34 GTT front brakes this arvo, relatively easy bolt in job.

Took 10mm out of the front height while i was there, which i have been meaning to do for 3 months.

The dealer had to wind it up to get it on to the truck.

Now to do the rears as well??

I am going to have to get different pads, the brand new allied nippon brand ones i got with calipers are the squealiest little bitches of pads.