SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

hahah yeah ill want that too

with my new gearbox

well for $500.00 for the best shift kit i can get in mine. im happy.

that way if the box eventually gives up, i send it to him he rebuilds/upgrades the box for $2000....im happy with that

especially if Cihan's got something in mind for Trans ECU mapping like ironpaw said..

yeh. although my plugs in the car were pretty new, they were changed on complianced which im told is rare..

Damn. My compliance shop didn't even change the bloody oil. :rant: Stuff that came out was fairly black goddamit.

Lucky for me I changed it /trans oil/oil filter/plugs/air filter/and drained the rad water, and filled it up with the real stuff..... :rolleyes:

Damn. My compliance shop didn't even change the bloody oil. :rant:

lol they changed oil belts plugs power steering brake fluid.. pretty much everything except the transmission oil.

Im kinda glad they didnt change the trans because if they put the wrong oil in i may well be f**ked!

Edited by AaronNM35

neither did mine!!

removed all the good stuff though

i spoke to them prior to compliance and said i'd much rather a way you get around keeping all the goodies..

especially the remote start..

why cant they get rid of HICAS on compliance lol

Just some quick notes on the fitment of the 'power duct' to my NM35.

1. It makes more of a turbo induction noise on boost which I like. Keeps everyone guessing

2. Following a truck with hay bales on the drive over to S.A. means your air filter gets straw in it

3. Easier to see how dirty the filter is!

4. Economy I would hazard a guess is slightly better. I'm getting 550 to a tank of around 60-65L driving in peak hour.

Also, the Tanabe's coil overs are going well. Still wallowing a little (shock damper rate is lower than the springs require I would assume). Corners like it's on rails! Quite neutral with some understeer with light throttle.

Anyone know if the Autech Axis model has aftermarket sway bars? Me thinks so.

Just some quick notes on the fitment of the 'power duct' to my NM35.

1. It makes more of a turbo induction noise on boost which I like. Keeps everyone guessing

2. Following a truck with hay bales on the drive over to S.A. means your air filter gets straw in it

3. Easier to see how dirty the filter is!

4. Economy I would hazard a guess is slightly better. I'm getting 550 to a tank of around 60-65L driving in peak hour.

Also, the Tanabe's coil overs are going well. Still wallowing a little (shock damper rate is lower than the springs require I would assume). Corners like it's on rails! Quite neutral with some understeer with light throttle.

Anyone know if the Autech Axis model has aftermarket sway bars? Me thinks so.

i stole mine off my sisters v35. good thing i did too.. she wrote the bugger off!

Ok, better say what I have done somewhat lately - Tiptronic was reversed, to stop me changing down gears...

GB sway bars I put on last weekend, and Lowered Eibach springs went on earlier this week- waitin on 19" Rims, lowered ,the 17 " stockies look.... ridiculous! Car handles Amazingly for simple upgrades, much more faith in it.

R32 GTR brakes are waiting for the new wheels to come along, so I can stop properly :thumbsup:

Picked up a Z33 midpipe today from Northshore Prestige (thanks Guys). Thats an upgrade to the massive/quiet centre muff that on there. Apparently just got to get it extended 6 inches...

Ok, better say what I have done somewhat lately - Tiptronic was reversed, to stop me changing down gears...

GB sway bars I put on last weekend, and Lowered Eibach springs went on earlier this week- waitin on 19" Rims, lowered ,the 17 " stockies look.... ridiculous! Car handles Amazingly for simple upgrades, much more faith in it.

R32 GTR brakes are waiting for the new wheels to come along, so I can stop properly :thumbsup:

Picked up a Z33 midpipe today from Northshore Prestige (thanks Guys). Thats an upgrade to the massive/quiet centre muff that on there. Apparently just got to get it extended 6 inches...

Awesome to see some upgrades for the PM Alex!

Anyone know what the Tein Super Wagon's are like? Harsh as f**k?

There's a bit of anti Tein sentiments here ain't there? :teehee:

No, not at all.

From all accounts they are a very, very good kit but when there are other excellent kits floating around and cost considerably less, well I guess that's why most of us don't have them.

I still would like to buy a set of Teins. The price was crazy last time I looked though.>_<

Also:

Are you guys talking about crap brakes on the stag because you:

1. Have crap pads?

2. Do heaps of braking/accel during 'spirited' driving, and the brakes can't dissipate the heat soak so you get fade (could be fluid related though)?

3. Just want bling?

I would really like to know!

I've done a few bedding in stops to bed the pads properly into my machined rotors (stupid compliance workshop....), and it pulls up a treat now. ABS works too! :thumbsup:

I've also changed the fluid from DOT3 over to my ELF semi-racing fluid that I use in the Datto.

I still would like to buy a set of Teins. The price was crazy last time I looked though.>_<

Also:

Are you guys talking about crap brakes on the stag because you:

1. Have crap pads?

2. Do heaps of braking/accel during 'spirited' driving, and the brakes can't dissipate the heat soak so you get fade (could be fluid related though)?

3. Just want bling?

I would really like to know!

I've done a few bedding in stops to bed the pads properly into my machined rotors (stupid compliance workshop....), and it pulls up a treat now. ABS works too! :thumbsup:

I've also changed the fluid from DOT3 over to my ELF semi-racing fluid that I use in the Datto.

Im going to go the route of new rotors & pads shortly, but stock calipers. Will see how it goes, I wont be 'tracking' my car so I dont think I reallllly need big f'off brakes.

Would be interesting to see a comparison between R33 / Brembo / Stock in pull up distances from 60km/h. Doubt it'll happen though.