SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Question for everyone.

Is Dextron III going to be a problem? has anyone other than Scott actually experience Dex III?

I have a feeling the guys at the Auto Joint may put dex III in, will it ruin anything??

Their theory is that the fully synthetic(newer oils) are thinner and doesnt help with line pressure.

I've told him I have Nulon in there - which he then said he'll get some of that and put it in, so not to mix synthetic with mineral.

but whas the experience with Dex III

Anyone know what the Tein Super Wagon's are like? Harsh as f**k?

There's a bit of anti Tein sentiments here ain't there? :teehee:

I just bought a set of these lastnite to replace the worn out teins that are in the car now. will get fulcrum to rebuild then sales back up on here.

i hope they're better!

I just bought a set of these lastnite to replace the worn out teins that are in the car now. will get fulcrum to rebuild then sales back up on here.

i hope they're better!

BASTARD! I was gonna get those thru streeter but you already bidded on them...57k bid yeah?

enjoy them :thumbsup:

I was tempted to pay more but Jesse said that even when rebuilt they wont be as good as factory state so I gave up lol...

haha yer thats the ones.

my rears are shagged now so was looking to just replace rather than rebuild.. however i think the fronts of this lot are no good but the rears are ok... was unsure with the jap translation. something to do with the height pitch broken.. i figured i could fix that pretty easily..

what the feck does this mean?  

* This is unexecuted adherence verification of the height adjust ring

Verification of coming out of front shock for unexecuted

You made the junk item. (The shock the rear is normal)

* This is unexecuted adherence verification of the height adjust ring

Verification of coming out of front shock for unexecuted

You made the junk item. (The shock the rear is normal)

At a guess, one of the fronts may be leaking, and/or its height cant be adjusted.

Dropped mine in today to get dump/front pipe finally done. :whistling:

Still deciding if to highflow or not... pinch.gif

Wait until you feel the difference the dump/front pipe makes, it's quite amazing...

Dropped mine in today to get dump/front pipe finally done. :whistling:

Still deciding if to highflow or not... >_<

Onto other new's Chris.....I building up an R35......you wont be running away so quick next time!....LOL :P

let us know what you think btw!!!....of the dump pipe!

Onto other new's Chris.....I building up an R35......you wont be running away so quick next time!....LOL :P

Hmm, put the aero on mine (except that ugly rear wing)... what a difference! Love it - no more plough understeer.

Question for everyone.

Is Dextron III going to be a problem? has anyone other than Scott actually experience Dex III?

I have a feeling the guys at the Auto Joint may put dex III in, will it ruin anything??

Their theory is that the fully synthetic(newer oils) are thinner and doesnt help with line pressure.

I've told him I have Nulon in there - which he then said he'll get some of that and put it in, so not to mix synthetic with mineral.

but whas the experience with Dex III

If you have a stock transmission (even with a shift kit), Dextron III will destroy it.

DO NOT PUT IT IN YOUR RE5R05A TRANSMISSION.

Dextron III is in the same category as Nissan Matic D.

There is a reason why Matic J is specified on the transmission stalk.

pn-mad: nop, it's just sitting in my garage atm... still waiting for the performance shop to get some time to work on it sad.gif

i'm in bris btw

So did you actually buy the full HKS kit? From the pic of the engine bay, doesn't really look like the kit. Just interested how much fiddling would be needed to make it fit. Mostly i'm concerned about the Turbo outlet--> intercooler, with the front Drive shaft.

Info muchly appreciated :thumbsup:

Edited by PN-Mad

Hmm, put the aero on mine (except that ugly rear wing)... what a difference! Love it - no more plough understeer.

If you have a stock transmission (even with a shift kit), Dextron III will destroy it.

DO NOT PUT IT IN YOUR RE5R05A TRANSMISSION.

Dextron III is in the same category as Nissan Matic D.

There is a reason why Matic J is specified on the transmission stalk.

thanks! yeh nulon was put in! :)

seems ok so far.. tomorrows tune should be good.

shift kit in today.. and got some sougi 6000..

Pnmad: sorry couldn't tell u, as the kit is still in the 3 boxes it came in. Don't worry abt the intercooler piping too much, what's more interesting is the exhaust manifolds... But I *think* they will fit. I haven't had time to closely inspect it yet but I *think* the turbo will sit in the passenger side of the engine bay.

we should rename this :whistling:

on how to REPLACE all your CAR PARTS on NM#%:domokun:

Or how to replace all your small letters with CAPITALS...

Dcdc, from what I saw of the kit in the picture, HKS used the stock manifolds off the VQ25det, any chance you could take some pics?

• Like 1
  • Nope 1