SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

So after bolting up 17x8 and 17x9 enkei's to the RS4S, I had to readjust the rear camber arms for less -camber to clear the shock. What I didn't notice was that it creates toe out like crazy. After driving for 10 mins the car is just too nervous even on flat road and head home.

I jacked the car back up, look around and notice that the rear HiCas arms are adjustable. Sweet. After eyeballing it with a spirit level flat across the rim to the body I have removed the toe out (which gave even more clearance to the shock) and the car tracks straight and handles great just like before.

Will be getting it properly aligned by Bob Jane @ Nerang again. Apparently their machine is the best in oz. (Their claim not mine).

Heres my last alignment by them late last year out of their dying printer

post-58831-0-11591600-1297853616_thumb.jpg

Jez

mounting my informeter today, also tried to install my tv tuner but hit a snag, misplaced my adaptor cable and still a little fuzzy on how there installed hahaha,

also put stock airbox on today.

Late last week, finally installed my new turbo. Had it finished by the Saturday and driving to the SMASA show on the Sunday. :thumbsup:

Took a dead RB25 turbo and MTQ built me a Garrett 3076 ... got braided lines and all. I'm just babying it around until I get her tuned. Got 575cc injectors coming. Then the injectors and the brand new Z32 AFM I have in my garage will go on just before I drive the Stag to Willall for the tune.

:D

• Like 1

Lately??.....Scotty made my new dump last week which meant that last Thursday was the day for fitting it along with the full Freeway-Dolphin exhaust. Huge thanks to Scott for all his efforts. :worship: Very noticeable difference in power. Quite loud and when compared to the Legalis. A bit of getting used to (noise) but happy all round. Whilst at Scott's booked another trip to Japan......More Stagea lovin' coming up...

the rb26 was pulled out of the wagon yesterday and the car was trucked off to the paint shop today to have engine bay, brake calipers and engine covers painted the ball is finally rolling

Edited by 260rsstagea

the rb26 was pulled out of the wagon yesterday and the car was trucked off to the paint shop today to have engine bay, brake calipers and engine covers painted the ball is finally rolling

sounds good....what else you doing?

Oh Jealousy over you have the 260rs and me not!.....great car's!

sounds good....what else you doing?

Oh Jealousy over you have the 260rs and me not!.....great car's!

step 3 rb28 is goin back in it the new engine is sitting on a stand currently just waiting once engine is in back to paint for full custom 2 tone paint with white ice pearl over the top then full custom retrim of interior

I did a bit of panel beating, removed two cylinders, re connected my abs plug to make it 4wd put on a better turbo, some recaros added a few more mods and this is what happened to my stagea.

post-31456-0-09628500-1297974607_thumb.jpg

Things looking better for you Andrew.. :)

How are you going with my stock dump pipe? You can show me the new car when you droop it around?

Things looking better for you Andrew.. :)

How are you going with my stock dump pipe? You can show me the new car when you droop it around?

The way things are going with that i'm not happy! my mates dicked me around for months with it, i've bought all the bits and pieces to do it but still no luck with him..

the evos still not registered yet, but no doubt when my mate pulls his fingers out it will be.. lemme know if you need it back in the mean while and i'll pop over..

step 3 rb28 is goin back in it the new engine is sitting on a stand currently just waiting once engine is in back to paint for full custom 2 tone paint with white ice pearl over the top then full custom retrim of interior

Very nice dude!

I'm booked in for a new, bigger radiator in the morning.. not quite as exciting as your adventures :P

interested to know what you did to make the stagea look like that, pretty keen on doing it myself ;) tuff car mate!

I got a sledge hammer, bucket of paint and a few sticks of explosives..

turned out pretty good huh.

i might start a business! turning volvos into mitsubishi looking trash!

I got a sledge hammer, bucket of paint and a few sticks of explosives..

turned out pretty good huh.

i might start a business! turning volvos into mitsubishi looking trash!

i know a few people who would love it if you did this to their car lol

just bought a Kakimoto R of through Jesse Streeter, managed to pick it up for $600~

I should be seeing it mid march, he has to wait till Kakimoto send one to him :(

Good pickup! My new rotors and brake pads should be arriving this week. Shame my mechanic is in Thailand at the moment :rolleyes:

What have I been doing lately? Except the screaming that I want my stag on the road again...

Blow parts of the engine in august, in a period without the cash to rebuild it again at the moment. But it was a nice blow - like the formula1 breakdowns with 300meters of smoke. ;-)

More pictures at: http://gatbilar.se/s...san_Stagea_RS4/

4ce073124ea80.JPG

4d0e951a2b510.jpg

4d0e950c69c5b.jpg

4d0e950361fc8.jpg

4d095bc52393d.JPG

4d1b8e0763cba.JPG

(2*3076, but I'm changing that for One GT35 instead...)

4d4aec079bb8e.JPG

4d4aed0445094.JPG

4d5b0f13d56b2.JPG

We have only got -15degrees C at the moment and I've got a garage without heating, so I do the work at the livingroom. ;-)

I hope to have a drivable car at the end of Mars - and I hope the rods hold out for one season at their absolute limit. I'll guess the gearbox will blow really soon. :-)

There is some things happening in Sweden. ;-)