SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

LOL! Read that completely wrong. I thought you paid $100 for a set of tyres!! I thought "Do you even grip?".

I got a screw in one once, drove on it for a while just tightened it when it was leaking lots lol.

Hahaha yeah i tightened the offending screw when i jacked it up to put some spare 17" i had sitting around (to match rolling radius') but found that my nuts were too big...

So i'm glad i found some cheap 19" tyres a few months ago.

I guess you could put a S2 RX or Axis S rear bumper on and have extra bulges added so that it matches up with the flares on your ARX.

thats right, i'll drill somt bulges)

Finally made a steel cargo barrier for the boot in the stagea (instead of the original leather one) as the wife was going for a bit of a drive with lots of stuff in the back.

For anyone who is interested, the top metal rod of the normal one is 13mm - I used a half inch (12.7mm) solid rod which clipped in just fine, with a 20mm by 20mm steel tube for the bottom, and 3.15mm thick 50mm by 50mm mesh welded between the two for the middle.. :-)

Ian

Well finally had a bit of shed time! Fitted up rs4s rear cradle and 2way lsd, and whiteline rear sway bar , adjustable camber arms front and rear, hicas lock bar , r33 rear brakes and t3 rotors to match front , greddy rear strut brace. Wired in full race ets pro altessa controler as a stand alone unit, got the recaros in and bolted up, slid some nice new wheels under with some substantial 265 rubber on the back , connected and mounted my innovate motorsports lambda meter and put in some jtc n1 coil overs, and put on carbon ganador mirrors

Now just a wheel align and all good , when we get a bit of cool weather ill go and do some more tunning and turn boost up and water/meth injectionpost-76904-0-45997100-1390659802_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Well finally had a bit of shed time! Fitted up rs4s rear cradle and 2way lsd, and whiteline rear sway bar , adjustable camber arms front and rear, hicas lock bar , r33 rear brakes and t3 rotors to match front , greddy rear strut brace. Wired in full race ets pro altessa controler as a stand alone unit, got the recaros in and bolted up, slid some nice new wheels under with some substantial 265 rubber on the back , connected and mounted my innovate motorsports lambda meter and put in some jtc n1 coil overs, and put on carbon ganador mirrors

Now just a wheel align and all good , when we get a bit of cool weather ill go and do some more tunning and turn boost up and water/meth injectionattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Such a shame you didn't get much done... :whistling:

Sounds like it'll be almost a different car! It's looking damn good too.

Now just a wheel align and all good , when we get a bit of cool weather ill go and do some more tunning and turn boost up and water/meth injectionattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nice! Did you find a lock bar that bolted straight up or did you have to do a cut and shut job on one to fit?

post-76904-0-04771500-1390740681_thumb.jpg

Fitment stance style with grip :) 18x10 +10 with a 265 on it very little stretch only -1.5 deg of camber , nice big contact area for grip, only rolled gaurds no pumping or manipulating ! A very happy boy

• Like 1

My wagon is back in the shop as of this morning to sort out the exhaust (it's almost head-ache inducingly loud), some light-throttle tuning and a few small niggles here and there. Something was causing some restriction somewhere, so hopefully the exhaust sorts it out while still reducing volume. They're sourcing a new muffler from SMB, and apparently an SMB muffler has been used on a 500kW R33 that's still pretty quiet.