SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Scotty - you mean Me?

back then I was working, and obviously wasnt worried as cash wasnt a problem....

Hindisght is great, but who knew my health would have gone downhill to the extent that it did.

What I shouldnt have done was sell the stock parts off.

Point of worrying now is Id have to strip it if I got defected, and sell it in parts. Not easy to do when youre not physically capable.

Or you could have left the stock parts there and avoided the defect situation all together. I have seen 430kw on the stock manifolds and 500kw through a stock panel filter with the lid modified. Stealth power is the goal... I just wish I could explain it to more owners before they spend big on race parts for the street.

Welcome to the nanny state syndrome. We have been putting up with it in Vic for years.

• Like 1

So since installing my coilovers I'm having the same problem as ghost. Wheel and tyre hit the coilover now on compression. The gap is a couple mm different on each side which is weird.

IMAG0210_zps5c4d9124.jpg

IMAG0211_zpsf78889b7.jpg

I've raised the back but it still does it on big bumps. will have to figure something out.

all fun and games when you want "fitment"

So since installing my coilovers I'm having the same problem as ghost. Wheel and tyre hit the coilover now on compression. The gap is a couple mm different on each side which is weird.

IMAG0210_zps5c4d9124.jpg

IMAG0211_zpsf78889b7.jpg

I've raised the back but it still does it on big bumps. will have to figure something out.

Quite. Your rims are clearly too wide. You will get the same look with narrower rims with different offset or spacers.

IMAG0210_zps5c4d9124.jpg

IMAG0211_zpsf78889b7.jpg

keep driving it, it will self clearance itself after a while...lol

cheers

darren

Did a quick touch up on the tune today, didn't lean on it as my laptop (with the program & tune files) was having connectivity issues with the AEM Fic-8 ecu. Laptop is ancient and kids have kicked it once too often in the car.

Low boost tune @14psi made 247kw. Plenty left in it, but putting up for sale so decided not to push it.

Would have been nice to max it all out, but nevermind.

haha yeah right darren,

attachicon.gifimage.jpg
18x10+15 with a 265 at -1.2deg camber had those on with the cusco's too till I put the jtc's in

That's weird, I've got 9.5 +12 with 245 45. no camber adjustment in the back. it looks like as the camber increases on compression it hits. So if add some more positive it might fix it.

get a big washer from bunnings and space out the bottom mount or get a longer bolt and use more washers.... if yours is an auto/auto converted to manual ( r33 rwd rear strut )

get a big washer from bunnings and space out the bottom mount or get a longer bolt and use more washers.... if yours is an auto/auto converted to manual ( r33 rwd rear strut )

manual rear cradle so no can do.

troy that looks good, not too sure on the chrome strip though, might work

And thinking about also doing the chrome strip that goes around the car.

I've painted the grill matt black too but wouldn't get rid of the chrome strip as it will make the car look more dumpy if you know what I mean...