SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Atm, me and 4bidn1 have removed hypergear G3 and sent if of to get new design rear turbine wheel, replaced 044/surge tank setup

with intank 460 walbro, shifted Z32 into cooler pipe in a 3 inch alloy tube, and changing water injection system to a air/water atomiser setup

with no pump.

and looks wise have fitted a vented carbon fibre bonnet, just need ganadors now to finish it off..

cheers

darren

Finally took a pick with the Akebono's on. Nice to fill out those rims :)

IMAG03551_zpse1a2a569.jpg

Getting there slowly, bit by bit. Need the other front bar & spoiler fixed & modified next I think, then back to under the bonnet stuff

• Like 1

Finally took a pick with the Akebono's on. Nice to fill out those rims :)

IMAG03551_zpse1a2a569.jpg

Getting there slowly, bit by bit. Need the other front bar & spoiler fixed & modified next I think, then back to under the bonnet stuff

Looks great Cam; what are your underbonnet plans with this one?

Looks great Cam; what are your underbonnet plans with this one?

Needs the other front bar back on first, this one is the aero-less spare that I modified in my non-pro plasti-welding fashion :unsure:

Planning to chuck on some headers and my decat pipes... but I plan to install hydrogen injection prior to that for a number of reasons, one of which is a reduction in emissions/smell due to a lack of cats.

Still have quite a list of planned changes after those (quite a list actually) so will see how we go...

Edited by iamhe77

Atm, me and 4bidn1 have removed hypergear G3 and sent if of to get new design rear turbine wheel, replaced 044/surge tank setup

with intank 460 walbro, shifted Z32 into cooler pipe in a 3 inch alloy tube, and changing water injection system to a air/water atomiser setup

with no pump.

and looks wise have fitted a vented carbon fibre bonnet, just need ganadors now to finish it off..

cheers

darren

Your new turbo ;) :

comp.JPG

Did 80k service + fitted my de-cat/ed dump pipe. Pretty surprised at how much better it goes, can only imagine how good it would be with a proper aftermarket one.

Now have to install wideband O2 to the front pipe, then it's ready for tuning

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oi I did ask you and you said they were ok!!! :whistling:

Why can't Cihan print out dyno sheets...LOL

Also, everyone thought I had an air leak somewhere...cos there's a pretty loud hissing noise when it hit boost.

Edited by ironpaw

Why can't Cihan print out dyno sheets...LOL

Also, everyone thought I had an air leak somewhere...cos there's a pretty loud hissing noise when it hit boost.

Cihan can print dyno sheets, when the printer has paper. :P

It's not hard to check for boost leaks, unless you want it done remotely... Drop down mate.

Finally got my gas struts regassed today; no more getting belted in the back of the head when I throw backpackers in the boot.

Guess I'll have to get a bat or something to knock them out now.

• Like 1

Traded mine in yesterday....

Sad to see it go after 5 years good service, but a 09MY 370GT sedan is helping...

Been a great few days in Melbourne for a 245kW rwd car... :-) missing the AWD already..

Traded mine in yesterday....

Sad to see it go after 5 years good service, but a 09MY 370GT sedan is helping...

Been a great few days in Melbourne for a 245kW rwd car... :-) missing the AWD already..

Nice!

Can you get the sedan in a manuel, or are they all auto?