SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Finally got my gas struts regassed today; no more getting belted in the back of the head when I throw backpackers in the boot.

Guess I'll have to get a bat or something to knock them out now.

This has been on my To-Do list for, oh, about 5 years now...

Nice!

Can you get the sedan in a manuel, or are they all auto?

7-speed auto in the KV36 with the 3.7 motor for JDM, but the US got a 6-speed manual... :-) But I do have flappy paddles now!!

looks good smile.gif I'll have to have a think about what I want to do! there is a good satisfaction I suppose when you do it yourself! :cheers:I know there is some pretty good instructions on how to do it on here.. using those magic bar things after the washhave attached an rtf document a made when I copied the instructions off one of the posts long ago biggrin.gifattachicon.gifCar Care.rtf

Nice instructions for car detailing... I'm off to Supercheap Auto :)

Timing belt replaced, fuel filter replaced, airflow meters cleaned, finally found an r33 Gtr aircon compressor but found that the 260rs lines are bigger than the r33 compressor, so now need to find r33 Gtr lines, also purchased a twin 2/1/2 in exhaust off an r33 that I'll get modded to fit, also found the suspension I purchased of eBay was s tune so just sorting out ordering new replacement front shocks, not bad for $65

Edited by poohkies

Timing belt replaced, fuel filter replaced, airflow meters cleaned, finally found an r33 Gtr aircon compressor but found that the 260rs lines are bigger than the r33 compressor, so now need to find r33 Gtr lines, also purchased a twin 2/1/2 in exhaust off an r33 that I'll get modded to fit, also found the suspension I purchased of eBay was s tune so just sorting out ordering new replacement front shocks, not bad for $65

busy day!

I replaced the factory radiator because it had sprung a leak while towing to Bulldelah with a cooling pro one from Just Jap. Actually I'm pretty surprised the original lasted over 300,000klm including about 120,000klm with the 3l.

• Like 1

Painted my grill satin black today.. got it painted okay but underestimated how much (or little) paint I had left so the inside bits arent so proper but i cant get more paint bah good friday. Looks okay at the moment.

Edit.. also polished up the fog light/indicator lens' as the were cloudy

post-132120-0-14979900-1397793751_thumb.jpg

post-132120-0-74111200-1397793787_thumb.jpg

Edited by c34Florry

Finished off doing a blue dash light conversion today after a few weeks with out a speedo due to dirt and no globes. Also had my car finally back on the road a month or so ago after a second hand motor went in after a yr of being off the road. And also de badged the grill today as well of the stag emblem and the rs four badge

Finished off doing a blue dash light conversion today after a few weeks with out a speedo due to dirt and no globes. Also had my car finally back on the road a month or so ago after a second hand motor went in after a yr of being off the road. And also de badged the grill today as well of the stag emblem and the rs four badge

and painted black like this?

002-4.jpg

Hi guys just sharing our Stagea 260rs After 2 years out of action due to turbo Failure.

Been racepace done their stage 1 engine rebuild with 2860-9 turbo. also did the LED front indicator and Ganador mirror too :)

20140414_171900_zps179d7457.jpg

IMG-20140422-WA0000_zpsffa2488c.jpg

POWER!!!

IMG-20140422-WA0002_zps8bdeb1ac.jpg

• Like 1

Hi guys just sharing our Stagea 260rs After 2 years out of action due to turbo Failure.

Been racepace done their stage 1 engine rebuild with 2860-9 turbo. also did the LED front indicator and Ganador mirror too :)

20140414_171900_zps179d7457.jpg

IMG-20140422-WA0000_zpsffa2488c.jpg

POWER!!!

That's looks fanastic, love it :) what sort of grill is that? also any more info on the LED's conversion?

That's looks fanastic, love it :) what sort of grill is that? also any more info on the LED's conversion?

It's the Dolphin LED :) mine is the smoked version but you can get the clear LED version. Got it from Yahoo Japan through import monster.

As 66yostagea said the grill is the N/A Grille.

Finally got all the parts needed and had my e-Manage Ultimate installed and tuned last weekend.. Many thanks to Scott & Cihan :worship:

Well worth it IMHO and very happy with the power gains and the attitude of the car. Has made a big difference.. notably in responsiveness and mid range torque. Mods already done include full 3" turbo back exhaust with scotty dump, Turbosmart BOV, Turbotech Boost Controller, Blitz filter, v35 'power duct'. Still running stock turbo, intercooler, injectors, wastegate actuator, fuelpump (soon to be replaced by Walbro). Car made ~180awkw @18psi :thumbsup::D Probably next on the list will be intercooler (and maybe a high flow :w00t:)

post-1882-0-28970800-1398320400_thumb.jpg

Edited by skyguy3804
  • Like 4

Bought a set of S1 headlights with indicators and grill for $20 when I was up on the Gold Coast on Gumtree. Now to clean them up and sell them.

Hey Guys

Just thought I'd share what I've done to my M35 since buying it in December, it's an 02 Axis.

Tein wagon adjustable coilovers

Dronell 20x9.5 2 piece wheels

Freeway dolphin 80mm cat back exhaust

Brake upgrade to go on next week!

post-125377-0-61429300-1398488865_thumb.jpg

post-125377-0-00714000-1398488895_thumb.jpg

post-125377-0-89101600-1398488918_thumb.jpg

post-125377-0-64007700-1398488957_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Guys

Just thought I'd share what I've done to my M35 since buying it in December, it's an 02 Axis.

Tein wagon adjustable coilovers

Dronell 20x9.5 2 piece wheels

Freeway dolphin 80mm cat back exhaust

Brake upgrade to go on next week!

Exhaust looks awesome! how does it sound?

Also surprising how damn good those wheels look on it. keep up the good work

• Like 1