SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

Nice josh they fit in well but are very low! I suggest some spacers [emoji6] they are much nicer than mine. Got mine for $150 but they are stained from the cover the guy had on them. Looking into dying the leather as cleaning then with a tonne of elbow grease has done nothing.

Edited by Lakes101

Nice josh they fit in well but are very low! I suggest some spacers [emoji6] they are much nicer than mine. Got mine for $150 but they are stained from the cover the guy had on them. Looking into dying the leather as cleaning then with a tonne of elbow grease has done nothing.

By my measurements; they look to be about 50mm lower at the seat base?

Yeah thats good to hear. Id rather the lower sitting to the stock stagea seat clearance as i feel now its too high. 50mm will be perfect. Cant wait to get my hands on them. Quick clean and then install.... bring on October and WTAC

• Like 1

Hey guys

I'm new on here, but not new to the 'import car scene'. I've had a Supercharged AE86 and a '99 S15. Just picked up a 97 S1 C34 Stagea last Friday. It was a bit rough when i got her, but i'm slowly cleaning her up

So far I've swapped the cheap tiny dirty excuse of a pod filter for a K&N and cleaned the air flow meter at the same time, Pulled out the HID Head lights with no High beam and replaced them with legal standard bulbs (i have high beam now surprise surprise!), only about 2 bulbs in the AC unit worked, so I put new bulbs in so i can see it at night(I wrecked one blue condom thingy, so if anyone has some they don't want, let me know!), the car had no Floor mats so i got a full set of c34 mats for it, installed a M80 mongoose alarm

and today at lunch i went home and pulled the old falling apart steering wheel off and put on a MUCH better condition one!

fV7fAyG.jpg

XIV818F.jpg

I have no idea how to upload photos to SAU sorry, so sorry if they're huge

• Like 1

Gave the Stag a wash and touched up a few chips and scratches today.

Also changed my fuel filter and drive belts which were on their last legs.

Nothing says JDM like finding some yen under the back seat.

post-135423-0-35647600-1442051713_thumb.jpg

I'll be tackling the dump/front pipe next weekend (not enough time today and going to Shepparton swap meet tomorrow to buy more crap that I probably don't need)

Still by far the best upgrade I.m.o.

Response from mid to top end very tidy indeed. For me paired to the aftermarket 3" exhaust my fuel economy improvement has been the real big bonus tho...

Still very happy customer

How much better is the feel economy with this done vs stock?

?L/100km

How much better is the feel economy with this done vs stock?

?L/100km

My fuel consumption went up to about 13.5L/100km around town after doing the Transgo shift kit install (stock exhaust, cheap air filter)

Is now down to about 12.5 around town after installing the Blitz panel filter and Nismo mid pipe and muffler.

Interested to see how much difference the dump and front pipe make.

dammit....what I did to my stagea lately is blow the damn turbo...the bearings are totally rooted.

so basically, I got to spend sunday morning pulling the tow car apart instead of the race car

turb_off.jpg

and off to get it rebuilt tomorrow I guess. hopefully the turb bearings in the oil didn't hurt the motor