SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

After nearly 13 weeks of waiting my Fujitsubo Legalis R has arrived from Japan. Cannot wait to install it over the weekend and get rid of that droany exhaust my M35 came with

12072697_10153042020032676_2386855873213

• Like 4

This arrived in my office today. Stay Assy-Rear V36-Fuga. So painted it red to match my springs and front underbrace. Another project for the weekend.

post-94823-0-64167500-1444960749_thumb.jpg

post-94823-0-70809700-1444960773_thumb.jpg

post-94823-0-05031200-1444960796_thumb.jpg

My M35 on the hoist....

Slowly working through the problems of adding 6sp RWD box from a 350z :P

(which means i'll have a transgo fitted auto box for sale shortly)

post-104324-0-29603600-1445030044_thumb.jpg

Edited by Beregron
  • Like 3

I wired up my aircon fan so that it blows instead of sucks. Amazing what correct airflow does on a warm day...

Also sorted my AWD issue; many thanks to Scotty for his help in sending me bits I thought I needed, but didn't.

Not my best week with electrical work this week...

• Like 2

My M35 on the hoist....

Slowly working through the problems of adding 6sp RWD box from a 350z :P

(which means i'll have a transgo fitted auto box for sale shortly)

Love me some hoverstag action. :wub:

I wired up my aircon fan so that it blows instead of sucks. Amazing what correct airflow does on a warm day...

Also sorted my AWD issue; many thanks to Scotty for his help in sending me bits I thought I needed, but didn't.

Dale what was the issue with the AWD in the end ?

aircon fan was originally behind condenser?

Love me some hoverstag action. :wub:

It's great seeing progress.

Still issues to overcome and i'm hoping as everything comes together others might have some progress on their tuning endeavours

• Like 1

My stupidity apparently. :spank:

I had Scotty send me an Attessa main relay, as I believed everything else was ok.

After fitting it with no change; I then moved down the line to check for continuity at the fusible link, and discovered this;

12064414_10153697918882392_1014231804_n.

FYI; the centre pins are the 30A fusible link for the Attessa ETS. The 50A is the BCM fusible link.

I'd checked this link before visually and was sure that it was ok; but I think the burned piece of the link must've just been sitting inside the connector; looking sneaky.

When I popped the lid off to poke the multimeter probes in; my stupidity was revealed...

​Found the part on EPCdata, was quoted $35 each from Nissan Aust, so I'm going to grab a few online for $11ish (free delivery).

Poked in new fusible link; no AWD light and pumpy noises. Happy days.

Damn; I should've been a hand model...

• Like 1

Nah, I fitted an HDi intercooler kit for my tune a month or so ago, and fitted a thinner fan to suit; was SURE I had it going the right way.

In traffic once the weather warmed up; the car seemed to be running hotter than I remember. Once moving; the temp would drop into the low 80's, high 70's; like normal.

Sure enough; it was throwing hot air out through the grille; so I just had to pop the pins out of my connector, and switched them around; back to normal.

Like I said; not a good week for me with electrical stuffz...

• Like 1