SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

$350 fitted.

I didn't actually look at how much you could get them online, because I do a fair bit of work for the roof rack place I got them from. I assumed they at least kind of looked after me.

My leather seats arrived!! Now to fit them. I thought they might be plug and play with my RS Four S, but I was wrong. Has anyone put leather seats into a Stagea that didn't originally have them?

• Like 1

Yes, and they were plug and play. But that was S1, do S2 have something extra like seat heaters? If so you need switches if they are not on the seat, and considering the power they could draw I'd probably run separate wiring too. Or you could just leave them unplugged and worry about it closer to winter...

Leather seats are installed!

First attempt: I was using the same power supply as one of my amps. Went well until I tried to start the car, and I killed a few Eng Cont fuses in the engine bay. Try again.

Second attempt: I ran the positive from the 12V cigarette output to the seats and the car started like a boss.

post-51740-14474128399648_thumb.jpgpost-51740-14474128491649_thumb.jpgpost-51740-14474128595224_thumb.jpg

So thank you to everyone who gave me some ideas on how to do this. Now to clean up the old RS4S seats and sell them.

• Like 1

Riding this pile of monstrosity from the Stagea.

20151115_122039%20%281024x576%29.jpg

Utter disgusting install. Not even the bin is worthy of this crud.

wow, surely that was not all part of the install for the hu ?

finally my rear wing fly to Aus today.

fitting easily, gain 100hp :nyaanyaa::nyaanyaa:

attachicon.gifIMG_1502.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1503.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1507.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1509.JPG

looks great ! think you accidentally a 0 there ;)

Riding this pile of monstrosity from the Stagea.

20151115_122039%20%281024x576%29.jpg

Utter disgusting install. Not even the bin is worthy of this crud.

This looks exactly like the pile of shit i pulled out of mine. There was over 15kg of old wiring that was not connected to anything at either end!

• 2 weeks later...

Got to take a look at my M35 tonight.

Something very cool about being under the hoist looking at the manual box in place. It looks kinda bare now with all the AWD bits and auto missing :P

New radiator on, 6pd box in place, braided lines and wiring to be sorted tomorrow or late tonight i assume. All things pointing towards trying to turn the key hopefully this week. Tail shaft however probably won't be in till early / mid next week which is fine as other jobs are still needed (centre console / handbrake etc)

• Like 4

Got to take a look at my M35 tonight.

Something very cool about being under the hoist looking at the manual box in place. It looks kinda bare now with all the AWD bits and auto missing :P

New radiator on, 6pd box in place, braided lines and wiring to be sorted tomorrow or late tonight i assume. All things pointing towards trying to turn the key hopefully this week. Tail shaft however probably won't be in till early / mid next week which is fine as other jobs are still needed (centre console / handbrake etc)

Pics not loading...

• Like 5

This week I drove the S1, RS4 to Sydney and back. 1100k all up. I have had it for nearly ten years.And has 198 on the clock. Looked after but not pampered. A proper work horse.

It is really the first long trip I have done in it. Never missed a beat the whole trip. Was driven hard and gave 520 per tank. And was so comfortable even on the 11 hour o/nite trip down.

• Like 1

Not so much a what have I done but a what I will do when the wife and kids give me 5 minutes of peace!

post-135423-0-54699400-1448750286_thumb.jpg

Next on the list will be coilovers, looking at MCA, Blitz ZZ-R and BC BR RS.

Anyone running the Blitz or MCA or anything else they are happy with?

• Like 2