SAU Community

What Have You Done To Your Stagea Lately?

Hanso

14 hours ago, conan7772 said:

what do you think of the exhaust ?

I fitted silencers in mine..

Does your exhaust have the J pipe in the middle? or if it just the muffler

what do you think of the exhaust ?

I fitted silencers in mine..

Well ive had this exhaust in the past so personally, and the opinion of most, is that it is the best m35 stagea exhaust on the market with the kakimoto a close 2nd. (Worst is the Apex-i N1 as it as loud as farq).

2 days ago i found a leak that appeared to be coolant under the car and assumed it was the cooling mod leaking (this would have involved me removing the intake to get to in down in the engine). Upon inspection it was the oil cooler line had a hole in it so was a easy fix. I just got a generic hose from supercheap and made fit.

Also installed my old braided brake lines i got back from brick (josh). So good to finally get rid of the spongey pedel feel. Once again for the 5th time now cooling system is bled. edd8b54425267c3818e66959879a89fd.jpgdaf6c1938c1e2d93921ddd33cd1954d6.jpg64807028b3ff2824b8a913ff7bd355f2.jpg7c3c5267a9063c9a83c5920634b826b3.jpg32166982a456b5c39f0713cb659bb298.jpg

Looks lovely and clean (love the foamer), do you also bucket wash after the foamer?

However....

6 hours ago, TukeH said:

engine oil (castrol magnatec 5w-40) change

... this (upon risk of opening a can of worms), this made me sad :(

• Like 1

8 hours ago, iamhe77 said:

Looks lovely and clean (love the foamer), do you also bucket wash after the foamer?

However....

... this (upon risk of opening a can of worms), this made me sad :(

Always hand wash after foam and two bucket technic

Now I did not understand. I have always used this oil in all cars. once tried my ex bmw liqui moly because I got a cheap :D

where the hell do you find all this stuff Josh..

I've searched and searched and rhd is the only result for the other rear member, nothing in Yahoo Japan

that one looks like it would do more than the other brace too, looking at the mounting.

do you wanna sell it to me..

you don't need two rear chassis braces :)

Edited by conan7772
mistake

12 hours ago, conan7772 said:

I've searched and searched and rhd is the only result for the other rear member, nothing in Yahoo Japan

that one looks like it would do more than the other brace too, looking at the mounting.

you don't need two rear chassis braces :)

RHD is your best bet, i've used them a number of times and couldn't fault them

$320 Deliveverd to your door

http://www.rhdjapan.com/ox-motor-sports-rear-member-support-bar-set-m35-stagea.html

you don't need two rear chassis braces [emoji4]

I just keep out a keen eye for bits and pieces that pop up and are lucky enough to get them before newer stagea owners know what they are looking at [emoji6]

You may have your chance sometime next year to get your hands in these bits from me plus many more.....

• Like 1

I take it you bought yours off stevennnree? [emoji3]

Correct. I was lucky as i had someone interested who beat me to it but he passed luckely. But i saw it on Facebook not on here as my SAU app plays up.

• Like 1