SAU Community

Rc Cars Whos Got Them

Kraft

Happy New Years,

Whos got a RC car in SA?

I will be the first to admit to it, but damm they are a lot of fun.

Im running a Hyper 10 Drift / Road car.

If anyone is keen, i would like to get a few SAU peeps togther to go muck around down at Hobby Habbit in Melrose Park.

+Extra points awarded for anyone with a Skyline shell.

If i get some interest i will post some pics.

HPI Baja 5T. 5th scale.

ESP 30.5cc engine. Dominator pipe, makes 6hp. Very long list of parts, it's got almost everything on the DDM catalog in it. Just needs the clutch set to lower RPM and shorter gearing and it'll be a fast, balanced machine! :D

I have a Carson Attack 1/5th scale. It has boost bottle, pod filter, power pipe. It rips up all the grass with the chunky tyres. I also have a smaller road car with nitrous engine at the moment it has conduit glued over some old wheels and drifts nicely only its a ford shell.

Hyper 10 Nitro drift car here.

Still standard, cept for some chrome Nismo LMGT4's, and a Yokomo JZX100 Chaser body in black. Cambered and slammed, naturally.

Hyper 10 Nitro drift car here.

Still standard, cept for some chrome Nismo LMGT4's, and a Yokomo JZX100 Chaser body in black. Cambered and slammed, naturally.

Get pics now!

I have a yokomo drift package, spectrum 2.4ghz radio gear running nosram speed controller and yokomo D1 15 turn motor, i use to go to hobbie habit on a weekly basis for the wednesday drift night and then the comps that followed id be keen to bust out my R/C and go for a skid its been a while :)

we have a few vids on youtube firs one is

Twins rc Drift

and second one was

RC Drift Mix

were put together by my mate tom was good fun

mine is the Gold BNR32 in Twins RC drift

and the yellow 180sx in Rc drift mix. :)

I got a Yokomo drift package with a few shells: R32, Chaser, AE85, S15, Nomuken R34. Standard :) And its f**king fun. Havent pulled it out in a while tho!

The only bad thing is, if there are others there with Yokomo packages, fair chance some of us will have the same frequencies :(

I have no problem with Frquency as my car are locked to my own personal frequency.

I have a spectrum and top of the range remote so never have a problem.

My frequency is of the 'awesome' type

Pics of Chaser, Mitch.

Rc01.jpg

Rc02.jpg

Rc03.jpg

Just went and had a look it it.. yeah...its in bits.

I have no problem with Frquency as my car are locked to my own personal frequency.

I have a spectrum and top of the range remote so never have a problem.

I have a yokomo drift pacage with Spectrum win win :)

Go the spectrum 2.4ghz :) no more interfierance problems for us :)

And for all there is an RC drift comp on 2moz arvo at hobby Habbit starts at 5:30 for any one who wants to have a go

or just come see what this nonsense is all about. my self and a few of my mates will be there.

Edited by V-Spec R34