SAU Community

Rc Cars Whos Got Them

Kraft

Hey boys, I just bought a new drift car. Used to be into RC cars heaps.

Years ago like 15yrs ago had a Kyosho Ultima Pro...was a lot of fun.

Then i got a NEO Nitro road car. Stacked it pretty bad and never really fixed it.

So i thought i would just buy a cheap electric car and have a bit of fun. Its been nearly 10 yrs since i last had a bit of fun with these. Just running a Trueno shell.

Hobby habit - Daws Road are probably the most well known.

Model Flight are also very good, i think they are on good wood road now.

I want to get a baggy or a trug now

OK....

I have seen some nice toys, im heading to Hobby Habbit on Daws Road, on Saturday if anyone is keen pop on in and have a play, around 1-ish.

I Would rather be @ the Schutzi Fest, but it out of the buget this week........

I will take some pics to inspire all you RC nerds to come out - and have some fun.:banana:

I have a 1/10 scale Nitro car for sale if someone wants it, been in storage for over a year, needs slight repair to front balljoint but already have the part just lost interest and never got around to fixing itm PM me if your keen. 911 shell

I got an electric one i picked up from a pawn broker about a year ago... went through a bit of water and killed the receiver, just ordered a new one.

I have no idea what it is, if someone knows their RC cars etc, please do let me know... its got Traxxas gear inside it with a traxxas remote but i cant find any info on it??

th_IMG_2764.jpg th_IMG_2761.jpg th_IMG_2760.jpg th_IMG_2752.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i got one of the nitro ones with spares if someone wants a cheap nitro drift car?

200 bux if someone wants it. its like a hyper 10 or something, good working order.

i agree though, daws park is quiet fun for 10 bucks

• 3 months later...