SAU Community

Rc Cars Whos Got Them

Kraft

Anyone keen for a meetup sometime just to race/drift RC cars around? I'm pretty keen to drag someone with my electric RC and tandem drift the nitro hahaha

I'd be keen for a race, happy to bust out my 1:18th brushless 4wd on road running 3s :)

Yeah I'd be super keen to get together for a fun race / drag or something. I have NO experience racing, (I always drive around by myself.... but am super keen to learn) My charger is still on Kangaroo Island and I'm not going to be able to get to it until after Xmas... Does anybody have dates in mind ?

Regards,

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

I got a HB lightning stadium pro 2 nitro truggy if anyone I keen to get it out I my shed, has an axial .28rr engine, bump starter, chargers for glow ignitor, hump pack and bump starter. Few spare wheels...2.8ghz controller. Can post pics.

• 2 weeks later...

i know this probably inst the right place but i have a few cars and bits for sale

1st is a losi lst2 with a range of spares comes with all parts minus control and receiver

post-48089-0-46544700-1325210835_thumb.jpg

2nd is a hobao dominator with a nosram .28 in it comes with all parts minus control and receiver

post-48089-0-64757300-1325210982_thumb.jpg

3rd is a jr props xs3 synth radio with receivers to run both trucks or can be used in a already owned car

4th is a hyper 7 pbs roller probably only good for parts comes with a .21 engine i bought off of ebay ever used buggy used to be good

post-48089-0-26148500-1325211322_thumb.jpg

gear has not been used for around 1 year open to reasonable offers did not want to put in fs thread as i thought this was a more directed thread sorry if i thought wrong :worship:

• 3 weeks later...

i have a HPI sprint 2 DRIFT, great car,

have a DR30 which is my bash shell and also a R35 GTR shell, buying a c34 stagea shell shortly.

if anyone here has a rc electric drift car apply to join our facebook page, we normally have montly meet ups down at hobby habbit!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/185668084845913/

• 5 years later...

This post still open? Been in and out of the hobby for a while now, I currently have a 1:10 HSP On-road/Drifter on 2s with upgraded Motor+ESC and suspension towers and a 1:8 Hyper 8.5 on 4s. I'm not particularly interested in joining a club, just want to meet like minded RC enthusiasts for an occasional bash, drift or race. I'm in Adelaide, Semaphore. Let me know and well meet up.

WP_20170618_14_50_37_Pro.jpg

WP_20170613_23_13_38_Pro.jpg

• 6 months later...

Only just saw this, me and some mates run a rc drift event most Friday nights from 7-11.30pm

Most of the organising is done via the Facebook page

Look up RC Drift Matsuri at Jubilee Community Centre on Facebook for upcoming events

• 2 months later...

I've got a few for the boys. I went for LIPO's.

Only cheap FTX carnages as they are always crashing them. Upgraded 3S batteries, gearing, cooling and wheelie bars.

The tyres look like a nitro drag car while pulling a burnout. Good fun kids/I love them.