SAU Community

Rc Cars Whos Got Them

Kraft

i would almost assume that all 1/10 plastic rc bodies would fit, just gotta give them a bit of love with a drill to get them to sit right!

but with KE70 being the bastard cousin of the AE86, it seems there arent 70 shells, only 86's

• 4 weeks later...

Nice collection you gotz there.

I really like the full scale rally car - just wondering how many AA batteries it takes....lol

I have a Losi 8IGHT-E 2.0. I have a 2400kv motor in it with a few other mods. In it's current setup it's way to fast for track racing (well for me to drive anyway) hits over 100kph. Lots of fun! I can drag my R32 GTR off with it no worries ;-)

If i'm about i'd love to catch up with some ppl for a bit of fun. Some of the 1/5 scale monsters must be awesome to see...

Jeff

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've recently inherited a couple of nitro cars, can't find any model or branding on them.

Does anyone know how to reset the needles? I don't have a manual or anything for them.

Can get them both idling but stall once you hit the throttle, one spits heaps of fuel out the exhaust so I try leaning it out bit by bit but the shit of a thing keeps spitting fuel until it just refuses to run and I have to richen it up again!