SAU Community

Wheel Alignment

fat-lad

hey guys and girls,

anyone had an alignment on there c34 recently and want to share the specs,

ive looked high and low for the specs but cant find anything, suspension is standard apart from being 50mm lower,

looking for 4 wheel specs!!

share please people!!

thanks

Don't suppose anybody has the specs for the M35 handy?

Where are you located?

I don't have specs (forgot to ask) but Wholesale Suspension in Penrith 02 4721 2187 did mine, I'm sure they'll be able to help.

Wheel alignment specs. You won't be able to get as much castor as me without a/market arms so just get as much as possible on left and then 1/4 deg less on right.

i got to do a wheel alignment with Glide (recommend in perth) when my swaybars and some second hand nismo camber arms go on the stagea nxt week, imo buy cusco or some that are strong and of decent quality, not cheap ebay items. :thumbsup: with sensible wheel sizing and 50mm lowering it will be easy.

Edited by dirtyRS4

i did my own alignment at work on a 4wheel aligner. my C34 is SKY HIGH, can fit my fist above the tyre front and rear yet it still had 2* neg camber on rh rear and 2*35' neg camber on lh rear. i got them both about .25* lower with the eccentric adjuster but it clearly needs the aftermarket arm with tie rod style adjusters (13deg of ajustment? instead of .50* with the standard ecc bolts). it was also toe-ing out overall front and rear and given the negative camber it explains why the tyres i got it with were trashed on the inside edge. after i fitted my new wheels and tyres i put about 0.7mm toe in on each side in the rear, and about 0.5mm toe in each side on the front.

My current alignment settings.

Front

Toe: +1.0mm both sides

Camber: -2.15deg

Caster: LHS+4.1deg, RHS+4.5deg

Rear

Toe: +1.5mm both sides

Camber: -2.2deg both sides

Don't suppose anybody has the specs for the M35 handy?

The setings my aligner use for the M35 are as follows:

Front

Toe: +.3mm both sides

Camber: -0.58deg

Caster: LHS+6.58deg, RHS+6.58deg

Rear

Toe: -0.4mm both sides

Camber: -0.92deg both sides