SAU Community

How do you eat your cream egg ....

NismoGirl

Well I went shopping with my mum and bought her some cream eggs to cheer her up. The whole time the only thing I could think of was the tv add "how do you eat your cream egg"

WELL.. I bite the head off, suck the insides out and eat the shell.

I AM talking about a cream egg! :angel: :bahaha:

(MENTAL NOTE: Dont go shopping whilst hungry. Strawberry wagon wheels are very nice too, except I'm feeling rather crook now)

we once had a batch of them here.

1) i used a straw :(

2) i poked a hole in it and sucked out the cream leaving the shell... hole caved in by the time i was finished :

3) i attempted eating it whole, but that didn't work

in conclusion, cadbury cream eggs are too ****ing sweet and i'm now going back to victoria

well if the women ask, i like to slowly caress and pamper the egg and massage it into my mouth...........

but really, i just keep biting till there is no more left!!

I saw you today erin near indro shopping town between the bp and the maccas. I was in my multicoloured car!!

I saw you today erin near indro shopping town between the bp and the maccas. I was in my multicoloured car!!

I was on my way home :(

Coronation drive was ****ed so I decided I would go the back way home. Took be ****en 45 minutes :( Stupid peak hour traffic

Coronation drive was ****ed so I decided I would go the back way home. Took be ****en 45 minutes    :(  Stupid peak hour traffic

I was out in that yesterday... stop, start, stop.. then someone up the front decides to move 50cm closer to the next car, so the whole f***ing lane for 3km back ends up moving too!

To make things worse, some bastard in the next lane is eating a cream egg really really slowly.

Coronation drive was ****ed so I decided I would go the back way home. Took be ****en 45 minutes    :(  Stupid peak hour traffic

I was out in that yesterday... stop, start, stop.. then someone up the front decides to move 50cm closer to the next car, so the whole f***ing lane for 3km back ends up moving too!

To make things worse, some bastard in the next lane is eating a cream egg really really slowly.

ahhh yes, that round a bout at indro is getting balistic. They need to make a indro roundabout bypass!!!! I have been skipping coro drive lately and cutting in and going along milton rd and then jumping on the inner city bypass and it's clear sailing once you are past the red hill/kelvin gr rd turnoff. I hate driving my car to work and back tho, just puts too many klms on it and it needs more maintenance time etc. Lookin for a little datto or corolla to run around in!!