SAU Community

New Girl ;)

MISS_R34

Hi,

I'm new to the forum so feel free to add me on your list. I'm from Melbourne and own a r34...........

.. hi ... greetings ... a 2000 R34 ... nice ! ... the list i think you must be referring to is the "Members" ... best way to get on that is to join Skylines Australia ... its not expensive & youll receive a laminated membership card & a SAU sticker & SAU bottle opener ... with the card you will get a discount on SAU merchandise & i think theres some workshops & tyre places that will give a discount to SAU members ...

... the annual fee payment system has recently changed ... message Shell (above) im sure she will run through what to do to get you up & running.

... cheers malcolm :)

-ps- ... im with Shell - please get some pics up of your car :)

.. hi ... greetings ... a 2000 R34 ... nice ! ... the list i think you must be referring to is the "Members" ... best way to get on that is to join Skylines Australia ... its not expensive & youll receive a laminated membership card & a SAU sticker & SAU bottle opener ... with the card you will get a discount on SAU merchandise & i think theres some workshops & tyre places that will give a discount to SAU members ...

... the annual fee payment system has recently changed ... message Shell (above) im sure she will run through what to do to get you up & running.

... cheers malcolm :)

-ps- ... im with Shell - please get some pics up of your car :)

Thanks for the welcome Malcom and for all the information - however I just meant the Friends List ;) Also - images are now in my gallery.