SAU Community

New Girl ;)

MISS_R34

Wow. I'm impressed that this thread hasn't been de-railed into the usual rubbish that happens.

Welcome. I like your 34 Miss. I wanted to get one of them but they had none where I was and was super keen in just getting a skyline. Oh well there is always next time :)

Thanks Skins - it took me 6 months to find mine. What color would you get?

Who has a photo of themselves in their gallery?

Hardly anyone. But there was a "hottest guy on SAU" (misleading title) thread in the wasteland a while back. If you go searching for it you'll see most of us wasteland whores in there.

Hardly anyone. But there was a "hottest guy on SAU" (misleading title) thread in the wasteland a while back. If you go searching for it you'll see most of us wasteland whores in there.

Interesting - who won?

Interesting - who won?

Only one person actually voted. There are no winners in the wasteland. There's also a hottest gf/wife thread somewhere, just in case you're into that. First few pages = tops.

Wow. I'm impressed that this thread hasn't been de-railed into the usual rubbish that happens.

Welcome. I like your 34 Miss. I wanted to get one of them but they had none where I was and was super keen in just getting a skyline. Oh well there is always next time :)

thats because ash will personally pay you a visit and slap you with his conrod

you posted a pic? it comes with a heap of valid points, RIGHT?

what side of town are you from miss r34? seen a couple blue r34s being driven by women.

thats because ash will personally pay you a visit and slap you with his conrod

you posted a pic? it comes with a heap of valid points, RIGHT?

what side of town are you from miss r34? seen a couple blue r34s being driven by women.

I posted one up of me in my gallery, but not on a forum. I'm from the east Mohsen - how about you? I'm guessing you're Iranian? ;)

lol i cant see naaathing in the gallery

im from the north like all the lebos and goat lovers

but im neither lebo, nor turk, nor iranian. im syrian.. without the a