SAU Community

"dimple" Neodymium Magnetic Drain Plug Group Buy #3!

PM-R33

Hey guys

I'm going to do one more group buy for the Dimple products as there was still a few people that missed out last time and also a few people that want to get some more (including me :D).

Same deal as last time so I won't rewrite everything; just have a look in the last group buy for details:

Dimple Group Buy #2 Information

So pricing is as follows:

1 Dimple item - $35 Delivered Australia wide

2 or more items - $35 Delivered Australia wide for the first item + $30 extra for each additional item

Eg. 2 Dimple items - $65 Delivered

Eg. 3 Dimple items - $95 Delivered

I'm sure you can all understand that, it's pretty simple.

I'll do the same max limit as last time at 20 per plug and 20 for the Black Holes, but depending on how the group buy goes I may reduce the amount. However the minimum amount for the group buy to go ahead is 20 items as before.

I will keep the group buy open until the 11/02/11 but the date may change dependent on how things go (they always end up closing a lot earlier). I will than require payment within one week from the group buy closing and will transfer the money to the US.

The people that missed out in the last group buy will once again get first choice.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers guys.

Phil

SUMP PLUG BUY LIST

1. PMR33

2. PMR33

3. SOME_CS_STUDENT

4. VOLT_BITE

5. EVIL34

6. BLOODSWORD27

7. KANDIO

8. CHUCKIE