SAU Community

R33 Rb26 Block, Rods, Head, Oil Pump, H-Beams And Itb's R34 Cranks X2

Fully dissembled RB26 R33 and plenty of R34 parts from cats stock pile.

Head was recoed and hot tanked. ATM it is fully disassembled in boxes.

R33 block fresh 87mm bore suit first upsize (was using pistons with real tight clearances so im positive it will be spot on for CP or JE's with 87mm pistons.

2 x R34 cranks one with spin bearing the other is under 1500km old but has a crack (was going to get crank shaft re builders to fix as it comes up god as new and way cheaper than $1400 for a new crank)

R34 oil pump and water pumps

R34 rods and pistons i think there is 8 or so?

6 h-beam rods 5 are identical 1 is slightly different.

Full individual throttle body setup (only missing plenum as it was a greddy)

sumps can be suplied @ extra cost.

$1000 the lot cash only and pickup.

answer to the emails:

Block and head is R33 rest is R34, they are the sum of all the parts i've had left over from builds over the years. I actually have 3 cranks i just found another which is 10k old but has a worn thrust face on the pull side (so perfect for std push clutch setup once repaired) they said it would be good as new, all journals are perfect.

The crank with the crack was sent away by my machine shop and i had it quoted up about a year ago but never got around to okaying the work and bought a new one as the car was making big power (800odd hp) so i did not want to chance it. Price was 1/4 the cost of a new crank to have it fixed. The other crank has spun number 6 journal and has never been inspected.

There was two complete engines so 99% of parts are there to make one with plenty of spares.

i do have another short engine but its got full ARP kit trust forged pistons and eagle rods.

What sort of coin are you chasing for the built short motor that you mentioned?

sum of parts and work in it are around 6k

but ive just stripped it down and its unchecked clearance etc wise probably take 2k as is or 3k re-ringed and bearing's just to be sure. Engine done 1500kms.

Do u have a pic of the asr sump? also how many liters is it and has it go windage flaps?

Also has it got the extended oil pick up?

Is the standard GTR sump and diff combo r32 or r33?

Cheers

ASR sump is their top of the range race/circuit sump 8 or 9 lts, extended pickup, windage, traps and doors etc

GTR std sump was from R33 but same as R32 (no pic).

post-34927-0-92681700-1295483809_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...