SAU Community

Fu(k!

inark

This cant be a serious question.

check the Events Section mate... the 7 page cruise thread that myself and a few others have spent 6 weeks oranising!!!!!!

READ THE EVENTS SECTION!

sorry man. i've not long been a member of this forum. still finding my feet. and yes i was serious.

i didnt crack the rim... those dipshits at that place in question on warrigal rd in cheltenham when they took the tyre off... how couyld i drive around on a rim for 4 months that had a crack that stopped them from being able to fill the tyre with air?

fken bastards then!!

i swear some ppls egos etc are just fked up.

Like when they break something they just leave it and not tell you, or say it was done before you got there

As i was buying the car i own now, i got RACQ to do a test, they ****ing screwed up the thread on 2 of the wheels studs on the front. I know they were fine because i checked them earlier that day!

bastards

i didnt crack the rim... those dipshits at that place in question on warrigal rd in cheltenham when they took the tyre off... how couyld i drive around on a rim for 4 months that had a crack that stopped them from being able to fill the tyre with air?

I think I know the place.... (is it blue)????

I went there for a wheel alignment, and the fu(knob got pissed off coz i just bought new tyres from someone else.......

I told him I needed to get to work by a certain time and that i would be there 8am, and he didnt even touch the car till 8:30 - 8:40......

At one point, I wished I had my samurai sword in my boot so I could slice all his tyres to shreds...

He was such a smart arse, and while I was there, he tried to rip off this old man by selling him a tyre worth less than the ones I got, for OVER 3 TIMES the price, probably b/c he drove a merc.....

They wont get my buisness again... I'm suprised they are still in buisness....

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed above are mine, and in no way reflect the opinion of SAU :D

sorry man. i've not long been a member of this forum. still finding my feet. and yes i was serious.

cool... sometimes questions like that aren't serious.

just checking.

have a look at the -cooldown from the GOR.

excellent day.