SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

R32 GTS-t upper control arms.

I had my upper control arms replaced 10k ago (at 100k). I put the car in for service again today at Autotech, and Gavin Wood informs me that the new units already have to be replaced (under warranty) due to Nissan manufacturing faults.

This is the second car thus affected - the other one also being an R32.

Has this also happened to anyone else, or anything like this??

Seems to be quite a manufacturing blunder on the part of Nissan.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Haha, I’ll just have to do both… I’ll be upgrading the Skoda Kodiaq work car eventually..
    • I'm not sure if this helps or not. I recently upgraded to R34 Vspec2 Brembo's on the S2 Stag. I used this braided kit: https://safebrake.biz/home/292-skyline-gt-r-r34-awd-26tt-brake-upgrade-safebrake-performance-hoses.html Beyond this I got the R33gtr front brake hard lines, that go over axle hub just behind the dust plate and all lined up beautifully.  The braided lines were same length as the stock ones. Needed to buy 2x longer bolts for one of the hard mount points for the braided hoses up the front. Trim rear dust shields so could fit 322mm discs. It's a pretty straight forward job.   ps. the r33gtr hard brake lines have the flare nut so should bolt straight into your callipers.
    • Hi All, Just wondering if anyone has changed their stock front upper /  inner control arm bushes for nolathane and has any advice on doing so? See pic circled in red with the bushes im referring to. Can I do it myself? ie. with an air chisel and a suitable sized/diameter socket on the end. Or is it a hydraulic press job? I've already done the outside bushes, the originals popped of easy with the air chisel as they had a little lip to get some purchase on. Cheers, Pete    
    • Mate, great looking R33!  It's not too late to go European and spend your days talking about how you went from v1.01 to v1.03 of your Stage 1.5 tune and now you can bake off the line holding your chai latte without spillage. 🥲 I feel you're at the point of no return now, brace yourself!  
    • I have a Toyota Estima hybrid AHR20 2013. The diffrential arm bushing need replacing. The OEM differential arm part number is 52380-28050. Please let me know if you know anyone who can supply or supply and install the differential arm bushing. I have asked Febest Auto Parts, Auto-Parts and Auto Plus Parts, without any luck. Thank you in advance for any relevant information.