SAU Community

28th Feb GOR - Post event PHOTOS and comments

Jamezilla

i was very impressed with a lot of gts-t's around the twisties... obviously a good driver, suspension set up, tyres, brakes and a lot of balls are the main ingredients:)

i also had a great time trying to keep up with bb_godzilla's white R32 GTR and watching it spit flames... luckily i wasn't too close:P

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hat goes off to the organisers, great cruise guys  ;)  

Hypnotik, I was the guy that pulled over to show you the trun off after ur u-turn, was driving behind ya most of the way... the mrs was impressed with your car, it can definetly move.

Thanks dude, it goes alright considering it's fairly stock (stock turbo, cooler, internals).

I'm really disapointed I didn't make it for the cruise down in the morning, I had to work. :)

hey DJ LETHAL.....i dont think the other drivers had a choice whether to pull over and let u pass cause from where i was and what i could see, if they didnt move i think u would have went straight through them...lol......

by the way... hey GTRJET...u still followin me??..haha

hey DJ LETHAL.....i dont think the other drivers had a choice whether to pull over and let u pass cause from where i was and what i could see, if they didnt move i think u would have went straight through them...lol......

by the way... hey GTRJET...u still followin me??..haha

turn around im on your ass now....see you tried to shake me, but you couldnt :D hahahahaha

dude i was cryn on the way there coz everyone was going to fast and i didnt wanna go over the limit (also the reason y i locked my brakes at a set of lights coz i was at the rear heading out of geelong, Al's was infront of me ..noty sure if you saw it...lucky i caught up)

but when i got to geelong you know where it tells you your speed i was right on 100 and it read 92....maybe i was cryn for nothing and my speedo is abit out of wack...hmmmm

Asif you were waiting in geelong also... : :bs!:

Yeah they did... we just let them 'know' to move over.

If they didnt... they'd get overtaked.

Just the law of the land lol!

you reckon he is bad... wait till i get my car back. :)

turn around im on your ass now....see you tried to shake me, but you couldnt :P hahahahaha

dude i was cryn on the way there coz everyone was going to fast and i didnt wanna go over the limit (also the reason y i locked my brakes  at a set of lights coz i was at the rear heading out of geelong, Al's was infront of me ..noty sure if you saw it...lucky i caught up)

but when i got to geelong you know where it tells you your speed i was right on 100 and it read 92....maybe i was cryn for nothing and my speedo is abit out of wack...hmmmm

Asif you were waiting in geelong also...  : :bs!:

yeh i had the same thing. i think that spead reader thing was a lil outta whack

I'll be checking the photos on my camera in the next few minutes... hopefully the passenger managed to take some goodies :(

What a top day. It was a very enjoyable run through the Otways, and down the GOR initially. Sorry to the dudes in the black R33 GTSt that I overtook just before we entered Apollo Bay - I imagine it was incredibly loud as I screamed past. I apologised then and I'm apologising again now.

I'm keen to head out on another one.

Oh and Brandon, 430km and still have over 1/4 tank :D

I Dont want to know about it :D

When I get my new brakes installed tomorrow as Ice, I am going to ask them if there is anyway to make the fuel economy better. :)

"please sir, can I have some more? (pic's)!

Ash I know you have some mad pic's!

Greg too!! :boinkcar: :bananaman :bananaman :bananaman :bananaman :thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou: :kick:

These smilies are like quality rice!!

"please sir, can I have some more? (pic's)!  

Ash I know you have some mad pic's!

Greg too!! :boinkcar:  :bananaman  :bananaman  :bananaman  :bananaman  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :thankyou:  :kick:  

These smilies are like quality rice!!

A few will be up tonight. I'll chuck them in a new thread so you don't have to wade through this thread to find them. Hi-res ones will be in the gallery.

I Dont want to know about it   :)  

When I get my new brakes installed tomorrow as Ice, I am going to ask them if there is anyway to make the fuel economy better.  ;)

I filled up today - total of 481km since the meet in Chaddy. 62.32L went in for an average of 12.96L/100km. Not bad for a car running the power it is, eh? :looney: