SAU Community

28th Feb GOR - Post event PHOTOS and comments

Jamezilla

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you probably were looking at the wrong time Nismoid - mine shows up as 98 when the needle on my speedo is 100. I have done this test at least a dozen times in the last year and it always says 98 if I am on 100.

Maybe your cars' speed sensor is stuffed...or maybe your looking at the wrong lane reading...

:shrugs:

It works for me.

yeah fair enough,

when you are in heaps of traffic its sometimes hard to workout which one is yours!

also last time i did mine the car next to me was sitting on the same speed but his registered at 101 or something...oh well.

As long as your speedo is under and not over then you are better off!

I'd rather my actual speed be like 95 when i am sitting on 100 than say 105, cause you could cop a fine, so to speak :)

it's outta whack.

TRUST ME!

Andrew and i, then Nathan and i have been through it... and it was FAR from reading what the speedo was.

That meter is on drugs

Dude, I used to drive past that thing 3 times a week on my way to work. It is accurate!! It reads 100 when my speedo is dead on 100...

Nope! it dont!

I've been in two cars little traffic (read:no cars near us) and it was reading weird!

Maybe a bunny rabbit tripped it off or something ?

Meh. I dont care. Speed Camera's aint accurate... speed detectors wont be either

Danny, is this happen to be the one near the St Vincent Hosp?

Funny sign with a :stupid: when u're under and a :starwars: when you're over he he he

I had a sign tell me off for doing 51 today in a 50 zone and then compliment me for slowing down!! Stupid sign!

This one is in a back street in Dandy nth/Noble park and displays text like TOO FAST! and WELL DONE!

I want to change the program to SLOW DOWN YOU IRRISPONSIBLE ****NUT and TOO SLOW YOU DOUCHE!

The speed meter thingo was 2 km/h off what my speedo said when i went through on the cruise. I checked my speedo with a handheld gps a few weeks ago and it was always correct give or take 1km/h. So i think my speedo is pretty accurate and that the speed measure thing is pretty accurate too.

I think the government should put in a bit of the money theyre making from all these fines into building a few more of these speed measurers, it would be great to be confident that when youre doing 103km/h that ur not going to be booked.