SAU Community

Hks Premium Day 2011

elrodeo666

Was a bloody good day but freezing !! -4c overnight and didnt feel like it got much over 2-5c during the day but the wind was freezing.

Have quite a few pics but will try post a few each couple of days..

JF0S7295.jpg

JF0S7296.jpg

JF0S7297.jpg

JF0S7298.jpg

JF0S7299.jpg

JF0S7300.jpg

JF0S7301.jpg

JF0S7302.jpg

JF0S7304.jpg

JF0S7305.jpg

JF0S7306.jpg

JF0S7307.jpg

JF0S7308.jpg

JF0S7309.jpg

JF0S7310.jpg

JF0S7311.jpg

JF0S7350.jpg

JF0S7351.jpg

JF0S7352.jpg

JF0S7353.jpg

JF0S7354.jpg

JF0S7368.jpg

JF0S7393.jpg

JF0S7401.jpg

JF0S7403.jpg

JF0S7410.jpg

JF0S7414.jpg

JF0S7418.jpg

JF0S7423.jpg

JF0S7430.jpg

JF0S7463.jpg

JF0S7446.jpg

JF0S7467.jpg

JF0S7472.jpg

JF0S7473.jpg

JF0S7475.jpg

JF0S7477.jpg

JF0S7479.jpg

JF0S7481.jpg

JF0S7483.jpg

There was a Time Attack and High speed run for the 35's.

In the first session the HKS 35 ran just over 311 kph down the main straight of Fuji.

Top Secret ran around 303 KPH.

I was talking to a mate from HKS and he said on the Saturday practice they ran just over 320 KPH !!

More later .................

Yep it was open to the public..great day just bloody freezing.

havent you spent time in Hokkaido? I heard it has gotten as low as -30C there although I could have completely misunderstood as it was said in Japanese. Gifu was pretty cold around the time of the HKS day - about 30cm of snow in the city - I made a snowman .... deformed and miniscule but a snowman nonetheless .... I called him John....John Howard....he is all melted now.

Cheers for the pics. I only found out about the day at Autosalon and had already planned to leave Tokyo and head to Osaka on the 22nd. In Osaka now but couldnt be bothered making the huge trip there an back again. Looks like awesome fun tho.

Yeah Loach been up to Hokkaido to do annual big snow clear of my house and yep theres beeb some cold days this winter..down to -27c in some parts.

January was some solid dumps in Hokkas but that wind at Fuji last sunday just ripped through you.

Down in Yokohama and heading out with some friends into china town for a bit of chinese new year celebrations and a good feed,music and beer.

I'll post some more pics next couple of days

Yeah Loach been up to Hokkaido to do annual big snow clear of my house and yep theres beeb some cold days this winter..down to -27c in some parts.

January was some solid dumps in Hokkas but that wind at Fuji last sunday just ripped through you.

Down in Yokohama and heading out with some friends into china town for a bit of chinese new year celebrations and a good feed,music and beer.

I'll post some more pics next couple of days

House in Hokkaido?? Awesome!! Are houses expensive up there? I havent even been off Honshu yet - Miyajima doesnt really count does it .

Yokohama Chinatown is definitly one of the top places on my mental list to visit, might try for some jobs around Tokyo - my contract finishes at the end of the school year - March. Maybe visit Yokohama then.

Woops thread hijacking in progress :)

House in Hokkaido?? Awesome!! Are houses expensive up there? I havent even been off Honshu yet - Miyajima doesnt really count does it .

Yokohama Chinatown is definitly one of the top places on my mental list to visit, might try for some jobs around Tokyo - my contract finishes at the end of the school year - March. Maybe visit Yokohama then.

Woops thread hijacking in progress :)

Yeah Loach houses,land,apartments are all in cheap in Hokkaido. Pretty much cheap all over Japan.

I think housing / land prices are running at an either 17 or 18 year record low with each year getting lower and lower.

There are many investment opportunities out there and buying property in Japan is 1) user friendly on the hip pocket and 2) very easy to obtain as a foreigner.

I bought into Niseko quite a few years ago when it was a quiet little town and picked up my place cheap as chips and its now worth very good coin.

There are some great investment opportunities for a low capital investment if you know what your looking for.

Yokohama...I love staying there, plenty of good restaurants, bars ,live venues,women,clubs plus great car scene.

Definitely worth you having a look.

I'll have more pics up tomorrow