SAU Community

Powerfc D-Jetro R33 R32 Gtr Rb26 Pfc

Hi this is a complete POWERFC D-Jetro kit for r33 and r32 GTR skyline (414BN026 Kit) it can be used on R34 GTR, R32 GTST (rb20) and R33 (rb25) with pin swaps.

This ecu will handle any mods you are likely to encounter, we have used these on std GTR's all the way up to 1000hp cars. This particular unit has done less than 5000kms and is off our workshop race car. The car has been split up to make way for another project which is not a RB engine so it is surplus to our needs.

It comes with both map sensors and harnesses, if you are going to use it on a RB20 or RB25 let me know and i will include a RB26 Air Intake Sensor too.

Being a tuner i can objectively say the POWERFC djetro is probably the best ecu you can buy for your GTR regardless of cost... hence why we used it in our own car.

CAN LOAD IT WITH A BASE MAP FOR THE WINNER TO DRIVE TO YOUR LOCAL TUNER FOR IF YOU SEND ME YOUR MODS (injector CC and turbos etc)

post-34927-0-51193700-1296646313_thumb.jpg

I have had a few questions regarding running it on a RB20 and RB25, the Re-pinning needs to be done on the engine loom (male ecu plug), i cannot do it on the ecu without soldering to the board etc which i prefer not to do as its hard to reverse neatly.

would you say this is better than a Haltech platnuim pro ? i was thinking going this instead but not sure?

Horses for courses i like both ecu's, TBH if i had to choose between those two it would be whatever suited my hip pocket.. as end results would be the same. Just finished tuning a haltech plat pro on a 3L which made 520rwkw on a std bottom end so it too is very capable.

post-34927-0-05160600-1296722879_thumb.jpg