SAU Community

Zoid's Gts Build

zoidbergmerc

• 1 month later...

Thinking about getting some of these

D1R18X9MBRG-1.jpg

Lenso D1Rs

in 18 inch.

Does anyone have any experience with these? Does anyone know what offset fits on a R33?

I've done a little reading and come up with that I'll need 18x10 +22 on the Rear and 18x9 +15 for the front. Does that sound right?

They're just so friggin' cheap! And I've seen them on a few cars that go fast so if it's good enough for them, they'll prolly be good enough for me :P

Cheers

cheers.gif

Edited by zoidbergmerc

there pretty decent wheels, i was going to get a set for my old rx7, a few people i know have them & like them

as for offset may not be useful but with my teks i have 18x9.5+18 rears & 18x8+? on the front lol i know there is no room between concave & brakes

Yeah i will be getting a set myself for the track, i have seen an R33 fit 18x10 +22's all round with stretch and no gaurd mods, but i would say the 18x9 +15s would be more sensible for the front width wise and will have 6mm more gaurd clearance thumbsup.gif

Edit: here is the thread i saw, it just has lipped gaurds. and not even much stretch by the looks of it.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=421381

Edited by DanielH

Thinking about getting some of these

D1R18X9MBRG-1.jpg

Lenso D1Rs

in 18 inch.

Does anyone have any experience with these? Does anyone know what offset fits on a R33?

I've done a little reading and come up with that I'll need 18x10 +22 on the Rear and 18x9 +15 for the front. Does that sound right?

They're just so friggin' cheap! And I've seen them on a few cars that go fast so if it's good enough for them, they'll prolly be good enough for me :P

Cheers

cheers.gif

this bloke got it pretty right i think.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/318381-18x10-18x9-lenso-d1rs-for-quick-sale/page__p__5227029__hl__lenso+d1r+r33__fromsearch__1#entry5227029

i have these wheels. ive been very happy with them.

i personly havent had any issues with them.

i can get them for a good price if SPG cant help you. just be carfull when your ordering them that you specify the size.

plenty of people have been tracking and drifting on these rims.

this bloke got it pretty right i think.

http://www.skylinesa..._1#entry5227029

That's where I got my sizes from. But he's using 235 wide tyres, I'm looking to run 285s so guards might need pumping turned.gif

i have these wheels. ive been very happy with them.

i personly havent had any issues with them.

i can get them for a good price if SPG cant help you. just be carfull when your ordering them that you specify the size.

plenty of people have been tracking and drifting on these rims.

Best price I could find was at Boost Auto

He's also got some D2Rs which look equally as delishious and are slightly cheaper.

mag_07jun10190936.jpg

Edited by zoidbergmerc

How were Boost Automotive's prices if you dont mind my asking? Best ive seen is $1260 shipped for 4 18s from ebay.

Boost were like $1200, SPG were $1300 and Revolution were more again.

Looking at 18x10 +22 all round too, like this guy

155164_10150336622345014_509930013_16404438_3354265_n-1.jpg

d1r look better than d2r imo , you should go for the same offset as rusty :wub: , his car looks sweet now with the d1r's , your guards will need love though

Who's rusty? is here on here? PICS ARE REQUIRED!!

no need for pics , you posted one up of his car :P , that thing is full of win :worship: , i'm pretty sure he has the same turbo etc as you

oooOOOoooooooh

Good.

Yes there is a lot of win in that car. Can you help me pump up my guards and repaint it toffy?

Ahh i can :blush: , i'm fairly busy atm though if you're in a rush . R33 rear guards are fk'n hard to roll/flare properly

Yeah no rush, I won't be getting my wheels for another few weeks I don't reckon.

You can? bejesus, are you married or...?

That doesn't even make any sense?!

That doesn't even make any sense?!

I think it's along the lines of "wow, if you weren't taken I'd shag you for your abilities", and this is because I see the following stuff repeated around these forums a lot...

Random: I hear you can plastic weld?

Toff: yes, and I can also make origami

Random: so I hear you can roll guards?

Toff: yes I can, also, I have duck for sale, one guard for the duck?

Random: so I hear there's this cool car getting about?

Toff: yes, I own three of those, 19 other epic machines and a barina (with a 2J)

Random: so i hear you can fly like superman?

Toff: yes, but only when my mother makes stromboli

See what I mean? I may have exaggerated slightly, and twisted some of the actual quotes, but it appears this man is a big fat liar or slightly talented.

This is possibly a late night rant, but there's the slightest chance it's pure honesty wrapped in German leather.

Sorry about hijacking your thread :P

d1r's are sexy

i want the 18x9 +15's all round on the stagea (think 10's will be too ambitious and tyres too exxy)

let us know if anywhere does you a good deal on a combo

I think it's along the lines of "wow, if you weren't taken I'd shag you for your abilities", and this is because I see the following stuff repeated around these forums a lot...

Random: I hear you can plastic weld?

Toff: yes, and I can also make origami

Random: so I hear you can roll guards?

Toff: yes I can, also, I have duck for sale, one guard for the duck?

Random: so I hear there's this cool car getting about?

Toff: yes, I own three of those, 19 other epic machines and a barina (with a 2J)

Random: so i hear you can fly like superman?

Toff: yes, but only when my mother makes stromboli

See what I mean? I may have exaggerated slightly, and twisted some of the actual quotes, but it appears this man is a big fat liar or slightly talented.

This is possibly a late night rant, but there's the slightest chance it's pure honesty wrapped in German leather.

Sorry about hijacking your thread :P

i do have 3 kids if you must know , but no i'm newly single :glare:

You found me out , I can't do any of the things i've ever stated on any forum, i just say it for the sake of being a big fat bullshit artist and my only real car is a 1978 honda civic fwd pinch.gif:cheers: Think what you like , i couldn't give a rats rectum . let me know when you're ready zoidberg :)

You found me out , I can't do any of the things i've ever stated on any forum, i just say it for the sake of being a big fat bullshit artist and my only real car is a 1978 honda civic fwd pinch.gif:cheers: Think what you like , i couldn't give a rats rectum . let me know when you're ready zoidberg :)

Haha, nah mate I was actually hinting at the complete opposite, sorry if you got the wrong idea. I was commenting on your ability to do basically anything to do with cars that is brought up in these forums, and from what I hear do it bloody well. From now on you should have your blushing face on, 'cause I was honestly very impressed :)

I'm the sort of person who will call bullshit if I think it's bullshit, but I won't generally go into depth about ducks, origami and stromboli when I'm doing it :P

Jay