SAU Community

Zoid's Gts Build

zoidbergmerc

odd that they used a 12 second ramp time on the power run

usually its 9, still makes the same power but boost looks like it comes on earlier

great result tho, gotta be happy with that, no wonder you were struggling with power on the track, i'd be getting some 285's or something on the back

also, you should try and find your other 2 cylinders, you might make more power ;)

odd that they used a 12 second ramp time on the power run

usually its 9, still makes the same power but boost looks like it comes on earlier

They had to use 12 because my spanked cold semi slicks wern't sticking to the rollers, I forgot to tell them I had my streets in the boot :P haha.

Ok, next person that mentions Stagea's in my build thread is going to get it.

STAGEA- HA HA!!

Seriously though... sounded good out on the track, just need to lay off the limmiter half way down the back straight! ha ha.

that's an awsome shot 'peeling out' :spank:

How did your brakes hold up?

Cheers

Justin

STAGEA- HA HA!!

Seriously though... sounded good out on the track, just need to lay off the limmiter half way down the back straight! ha ha.

that's an awsome shot 'peeling out' :spank:

How did your brakes hold up?

Cheers

Justin

Brakes were fine, I didn't lean on them that hard really though.

I was watching the road too much and not the tacho and the ol RB is so much smoother than the WRX so I can't tell when it's on the limiter because it feels and sounds like you could double the revs and it'd love it. I think I might actually need some of those shift-i dash lights or something. We get a discount if we get 3 people or more, anyone else keen?

Ah I'll learn, I was picking it up by the end of the day.

Brakes were fine, I didn't lean on them that hard really though.

I was watching the road too much and not the tacho and the ol RB is so much smoother than the WRX so I can't tell when it's on the limiter because it feels and sounds like you could double the revs and it'd love it. I think I might actually need some of those shift-i dash lights or something. We get a discount if we get 3 people or more, anyone else keen?

Ah I'll learn, I was picking it up by the end of the day.

I have a Ecliptech Shift-I that I no longer need as I have gone with a logger dash, Pm me if interested.

kid's these days... sheish!

i-pad this, i-phone that... i-shift?? i-shit!

Zoid you need a big f-off autometer shift light!!! The kind that blinds you if you leave the cover off at night!

post-22624-0-97169400-1308099206_thumb.jpg

i forgot you had a good pump, you should be good you bang your hart out with that

Giggity.

Can't wait to take it out drifting again, it's going to be sweeeeeeeeet.

I don't think I'll get 18s any more, maybe just another pair of 17x8 for steer tyres so then I'll have

Grip

Koya Driftek. 17x9 rear, 17x8 front

Drift

4x Gmax Drift for Rears and D1Rs for the front? Tempted by those R34 GT-T wheels that tobs has for sale too. Then I'll have 3 pairs of rears.

with tyre changers at every drift event there is hardly a need for spare rims. i haver always been a super organised and taken like 6 pairs of rims and rairly do i need them. i dont think i have ever run out of tyres at the track.

also drifting on brand new rubber helps this as well. the rubber is cheap for us drift boys so take advantage of it i say.

with tyre changers at every drift event there is hardly a need for spare rims. i haver always been a super organised and taken like 6 pairs of rims and rairly do i need them. i dont think i have ever run out of tyres at the track.

also drifting on brand new rubber helps this as well. the rubber is cheap for us drift boys so take advantage of it i say.

It's true, tyre changer at the event is handy :) That's why I was thinking, just a pair of D1Rs would be enough, but 4 wheels with tyres for the same price is pretty hard to pass up...

• 1 month later...